A little bit about me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaggy said:
Ha ha, I laughed pretty good at that one!

What's your favorite Transformer?

Bumble Bee

What is your favorite color?

Blue

Do you like raw oysters?

No!!

What is your aversion to paying for your own plane ticket?

I want a free ticket to fly to PC. Wouldn't you :D

Have you ever been to Mesa?

Yep, 1000s of times

Are you gay?

Nope, are you?

Want to go out on a date?

Sorry I can't, I am married. This also answers my question above :itsme:

Nope...not gay. But was definitely busting your balls. I grew up in Mesa, AZ. Even graduated from Mesa High School. My entire family lives there but...I prefer to roam the worlds oceans in search of evil douche-bags! :D

BTW...one night after some heavy drinking and watching Transformers 2...my buddies were making up nicknames based on the characters, somehow I picked Bumble Bee-dersen (Play off of my last name which is Pedersen and the fact that I like that dude too!LMAO!)

And if I WAS GAY...I wouldn't date you anyways. First of all, you don't even know how to "Kiss my grits" and second of all...you dont like raw oysters??? All grown men love raw oysters!!!;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice to meet you. I used to visit a lot but I had to cut back...part of my rehab! ;)

Oh yeah....I have lived in P-Cola, my wifes family lives there and I will retire there. So HELL YES I WANT A FREE TICKET THERE! My all time favorite place to go!!! :)

viperhauler said:
about the grits:puke: :D

No!!!!! When i said " what exactly is a grit" it was a joke from the movie my cousin vinney. LoL ..

The part about buying a forum the

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Nope...not gay. But was definitely busting your balls. I grew up in Mesa, AZ. Even graduated from Mesa High School. My entire family lives there but...I prefer to roam the worlds oceans in search of evil douche-bags! :D

BTW...one night after some heavy drinking and watching Transformers 2...my buddies were making up nicknames based on the characters, somehow I picked Bumble Bee-dersen (Play off of my last name which is Pedersen and the fact that I like that dude too!LMAO!)

And if I WAS GAY...I wouldn't date you anyways. First of all, you don't even know how to "Kiss my grits" and second of all...you dont like raw oysters??? All grown men love raw oysters!!!;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice to meet you. I used to visit a lot but I had to cut back...part of my rehab! ;)

I was busting your balls also. I am all about goofing around with ya guys! I live south of Mesa in Casa Grande. I have lived in Arizona all my life so I don't like sea food in general. ;)

Hey Bryan Glad you made it Bud ......... A wealth of knowledge here sir.

Don't forget the Pics .......

Jim

Jay
Welcome Bud ......... Took you guys long enough to get over here ...

Post em up Jay ......
Jim

I signed up as Korny as when I tried to signup as Shaggy, it denied me for some reason?

Shaggy said:
I signed up as Korny as when I tried to signup as Shaggy, it denied me for some reason?

good.:elefant:

thought i had lost what mind i have left:toilet: :itsme: :aetsch: :rock: :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:D :D :D :D grits hamhocks taters, pintos cornbread and tater salad:D

Man i'm hungry .

so i order a cheesesteak sub and sum fries :rock: ahh and a ice cold coke.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:D :D :D :D grits hamhocks taters, pintos cornbread and tater salad:D

dam:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back