Status
Not open for further replies.
unionmanofsteel said:
Shaggy are you also from SEMOPARS

Yep, thats me.

scoobert said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbSRCjG-VLk

you planning to buy a viper truck?

Will you raise the avatar KB size limit, please!!!!!!

did you vote for obama?

I have always wanted one when they first came out, but never could afford it, but yes, one of these days I would LOVE to own one, especially the quad cab!!!

What size are you looking to have?

did you vote for obama?

Nope.

I have always wanted one when they first came out, but never could afford it, but yes, one of these days I would LOVE to own one, especially the quad cab!!! dont do that, the quad cab is lethargic at best.

What size are you looking to have? a bump from 17KB to 50KB would be plenty, i would like to have an animated avatar, i host them myself, and so should everyone else.

did you vote for obama?

Nope. good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy
Jack, for what I have seen and read, this forum is so close, I am scared that I wouldn't be accepted, but what Tony just said in the post above(which I was honestly afraid of what Tony would say about my buying the place) I feel alot better already. :D Thanks!

We'll accept you. As a fellow degenerate that most of us on here are :D
But you know we'll give you hell until you get a 10 though right:D :ridinghorse:

Welcome

SD2005Dustin said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy
Jack, for what I have seen and read, this forum is so close, I am scared that I wouldn't be accepted, but what Tony just said in the post above(which I was honestly afraid of what Tony would say about my buying the place) I feel alot better already. :D Thanks!

We'll accept you. As a fellow degenerate that most of us on here are :D
But you know we'll give you hell until you get a 10 though right:D :ridinghorse:

Welcome

Yea, I expected that :marchmellow:

WOW...

If it was required to have a 10, some of us are in real trouble

SD2005Dustin said:
Jeff, you've had one, so you're in the clear. Plus you've been around quite a while.

Yea...I know

However, we have always welcomed newbee's regarless of what they drive, and I agree, we need to give Shaggy HELL till he at least experiences the awe inspiring symbiosis of having a 10 and roaring down the road

ViperJeff said:
Yea...I know

However, we have always welcomed newbee's regarless of what they drive, and I agree, we need to give Shaggy HELL till he at least experiences the awe inspiring symbiosis of having a 10 and roaring down the road

i can do that :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

quad cab..... my opinion of you dropped with that statement.....
you need to buy the only unspoiled truck to ever have a viper engine within, a 2004. do it quickly.

scoobert said:
quad cab..... my opinion of you dropped with that statement.....
you need to buy the only unspoiled truck to ever have a viper engine within, a 2004. do it quickly.

I read your posts like I read Family Circus...I don't. Scooby, your time is nigh!;)

Do you like scooby doo.

And not the scoobert doo on here

scoobert said:
you simpleton. the "scooby doo" from the tv shows and movies, is scoobert scooby doo. :p :p :p

Well kinda you got it right.

His real name is scoobert doo, shaggy named him scooby doo cause he said it sounded better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back