a modest suggestion

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good morning Shaggy

you asked for suggestions well here is mine bud

i think ViperJeff should be made "VTCoA site moderator",....

also i would like to see Truck of the month come back, and a current front page....

i have more suggestions but here a start

thank you for taking the time to read this and take into your consideration

thanks again,

Chris

I would like to see the winner of a certain grudge match, put on the front page. That's all I'm sayin" ;) I'll send you my best pic of my truck

VIPER said:
good morning Shaggy

you asked for suggestions well here is mine bud

i think ViperJeff should be made "VTCoA site moderator",....

also i would like to see Truck of the month come back, and a current front page....

i have more suggestions but here a start

thank you for taking the time to read this and take into your consideration

thanks again,

Chris
:dito: :dito: :beer: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Awesome! Keep bringing in the ideas. I would like to get the TOTM going again and may look for someone to run it too.

500snakz, I won't.

Shaggy said:
Awesome! Keep bringing in the ideas. I would like to get the TOTM going again and may look for someone to run it too.

500snakz, I won't.

ViperJeff is the Man for the JOB, hands down ! i think that EVERYONE here would agree on this one !

Yes that does sound good. I like those ideas. . And didnt there used to be a free prize every month to a random member . Even if we all through a few bucks to win

VIPER said:
ViperJeff is the Man for the JOB, hands down ! i think that EVERYONE here would agree on this one !

Ok I will be talking to Jeff so about it then :tee:

I would like to see different chapters (by state) or regions (group of states). If you don't follow what I mean, it would be a different forum for each state so that people within that state can stay connected. I live in Missouri but I have no idea who's around me. A lot of the other forums I belong to have this and we schedule Christmas gatherings and other gathers for that state or surrounding states.

NettlesD said:
I would like to see different chapters (by state) or regions (group of states). If you don't follow what I mean, it would be a different forum for each state so that people within that state can stay connected. I live in Missouri but I have no idea who's around me. A lot of the other forums I belong to have this and we schedule Christmas gatherings and other gathers for that state or surrounding states.

I know exactly what you are saying ;) Just like this:

http://www.lxowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Cool, keep the ideas coming guys/gals.

OK, I see the subject of TOTM has come up again.

Shaggy, a lot of hurt feelings with this one, so let me make a suggestion. Find out what people want, and I'm not talking about swag. That is entirely different story and also holds a bit of anger.

You'll need to figure out who can be eligible and how often, simple as that.

The rules we put in place just seemed to piss a lot of people off, and everyone had an opinion to the point I think some of the folks in charge just wanted it gone because of the BS....I agreed

Also, timely placement of the winning truck on the front page was an issue

I encourage others who had concerns about the TOTM, how it was done, etc, provide some valuable feedback for Shaggy to work from. Don't make hime guess what is on your mind.

Sponsors.....

A lot of them got rubbed the wrong way with everything taht happened. A lot feelings may need to be repaired. FatJack was doing the Shirts for free as a favor to me, and not a whole lot of people repaid Jack for that gesture. I remember the days when people would show off their shirts and give Jack and Betty a little publicity, not so much their in the end. Some Sponsor like JMB left because it was a lot of hassel. I don't know what exactly transpired, but it couldn't have been good if Justin had had enough. JTSVP, I know wasn't always contacted about getting whatever swag he was giving away and I'm not sure if Cherry Performace ever got asked either. SRTBrad, not sure if anyone ever had a video made either, and that was one thing I was looking forward to seeing

Give it some thought and ask some questions, see what the members have in mind. I really think some of the answers will surprise you and their will be some negative stuff, so bring your pads

Vj

NettlesD said:

I beleive you have something like that on the other sites:rock: I know SEmopars has a state by state.

ViperJeff said:
OK, I see the subject of TOTM has come up again.

Shaggy, a lot of hurt feelings with this one, so let me make a suggestion. Find out what people want, and I'm not talking about swag. That is entirely different story and also holds a bit of anger.

You'll need to figure out who can be eligible and how often, simple as that.

The rules we put in place just seemed to piss a lot of people off, and everyone had an opinion to the point I think some of the folks in charge just wanted it gone because of the BS....I agreed

Also, timely placement of the winning truck on the front page was an issue

I encourage others who had concerns about the TOTM, how it was done, etc, provide some valuable feedback for Shaggy to work from. Don't make hime guess what is on your mind.

Sponsors.....

A lot of them got rubbed the wrong way with everything taht happened. A lot feelings may need to be repaired. FatJack was doing the Shirts for free as a favor to me, and not a whole lot of people repaid Jack for that gesture. I remember the days when people would show off their shirts and give Jack and Betty a little publicity, not so much their in the end. Some Sponsor like JMB left because it was a lot of hassel. I don't know what exactly transpired, but it couldn't have been good if Justin had had enough. JTSVP, I know wasn't always contacted about getting whatever swag he was giving away and I'm not sure if Cherry Performace ever got asked either. SRTBrad, not sure if anyone ever had a video made either, and that was one thing I was looking forward to seeing

Give it some thought and ask some questions, see what the members have in mind. I really think some of the answers will surprise you and their will be some negative stuff, so bring your pads

Vj

Wow I had no idea all that was going on and the reasons for he truck of the month to disappear:mad:

Why not just keep it simple with no expectations ---just voting??? and home page pic changes :dontknow:

VIPR PWR said:
Wow I had no idea all that was going on and the reasons for he truck of the month to disappear:mad:

Why not just keep it simple with no expectations ---just voting??? and home page pic changes :dontknow:

Good question.....

I think the Members can do this on there own and the battles each month would be pretty cool. With that said, I would hate to see it turn into a battle each month with the same trucks. The Members would have to step up, take some responsibility and nominate accordingly.

12 trucks can be in each poll, and if the multi-vote was continued like what happened with the TOTY, less chance of a run away, and more fun. Then, all that needs to happen is the contestants.......have to post some pictures, I know, thats :bird: :bird:

If you don't mind Shaggy, I would like to see how this plays out. I would like to see how FatJack and Tony feel about all this and see what and if, some of the other concerns are. We went way over board on the rules, learn by doing I guess.

A question for you would be, Are you good with getting that TOTM on the front page on the 1st, not the 5th, the 11th or whenever, but on the 1st :eek: . (not being rude, just asking)

As most know, I dig the TOTM and hated to see it go. I gave it up once way back when to DOM and wanted it back the very next day. DOM let me have it back.

One day at a time and lets see what the folks say about the TOTM

Jeff

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back