A Pic of the New Toy

i love 4x4ing its a blast....got the best of both worlds my 10 and the jeeep....gotta love it

Cool toy bro, my old service manager (my wifes uncle) in LA was in love with Rock crawling and stuff. Never got into it myself, just play in the mud:rock:

Sweet ride mate, looks like some good fun is to be had in the near future. I love the Jeep 4.0L I6 engines. Bulletproof and good for half a million miles when properly maintained (oil and regular servicing). I had a 95 XJ and it just wouldn't quit. Thanks for sharing the new purchase. :)

Carlwalski said:
Sweet ride mate, looks like some good fun is to be had in the near future. I love the Jeep 4.0L I6 engines. Bulletproof and good for half a million miles when properly maintained (oil and regular servicing). I had a 95 XJ and it just wouldn't quit. Thanks for sharing the new purchase. :)
thanks, I'm looking forward to it. replacing the front diff pinion bearing today and with spring and summer around the corner this thing will be my daily.

TheMoparConnection said:
a customer of mine gave me this after he drove it while overheating until it caused internal engine damage. its a 1999 TJ Sahara 4.0 with 39,000 orignal miles. As of today, I have just over 700 dollars in it and that includes a new radiator and used engine and new Sony head unit. It is in great condition, has an Old Man Emu 2" Lift Kit and a Body lift (that will be taken off soon) w/31's, Borla exhaust and K&N cold air. My new hobby is now 4 wheelin... going next weekend with some buddies at work that have jeeps. I've always wanted a Jeep and now I have one... this thing is so much fun.
Nice. Want to double your money?:D :D

Nics TJ...I have a XJ myself. Make sure you take lots of pics when you go wheeling and keep it right side up!:rock:

Here is a pic of one of our night runs...:D

IMG_1340-2.jpg

Nice ride Bro!!! Up here in the great Northwest ( Gag, Choke ) Hahaha!! I have a 54 Willys M38A-1 that we did a full body off on. I'll get ya some pics. It spends alot of time crawlin around the back side of Mt. Rainier. I spent about 4 years putting it together. It has a Corvette 327 (340hp) small block with a T150 tranny, T20 transfer case and Dana 44's front and rear with 4:11 gears. It's a blast!!:D

SRT-IZ said:
Nics TJ...I have a XJ myself. Make sure you take lots of pics when you go wheeling and keep it right side up!:rock:

Here is a pic of one of our night runs...:D

IMG_1340-2.jpg
thats a sweet pic... I will do so...

Rockin Ronnie said:
Nice ride Bro!!! Up here in the great Northwest ( Gag, Choke ) Hahaha!! I have a 54 Willys M38A-1 that we did a full body off on. I'll get ya some pics. It spends alot of time crawlin around the back side of Mt. Rainier. I spent about 4 years putting it together. It has a Corvette 327 (340hp) small block with a T150 tranny, T20 transfer case and Dana 44's front and rear with 4:11 gears. It's a blast!!:D
Post some pics..that sounds awesome!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back