• Keep it!

Votes: 51 86.4%
  • Trade it!

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trussman

Reaction score
Saw a 94 RT/10 at a dealer here and curious on who would trade their 10 for it. It's a 1994 with just under 28k miles. Black with soft black top. zip up windows. Just tossin the idea around in my head and wonderin if I would regret it if I did it. So do me a fav and cast your vote for if you would trade for a 1st gen Viper or keep your 10.

ww_800.jpg

The start of an icon, but in my opinion, the ugliest one built.

The start of an icon, but in my opinion, the ugliest one built.

Main reason I think 94 is this.....the icon. I know it's slower n all but it seems it'll be worth more than these trucks one day. Who knows. Gonna check it out friday prolly and see the condition better in the light and test drive. Who knows just yet tho.

I take it your truck is a weekend warrior? The 94 is not a good practical car other than a cool weekend car. If you want an older Viper wait for a Gen 2 (96-02) and get windows,locks, and an easily tunable PCM. You'll probably have to put a little cash on top of the trade for a gen 2.

Just over 3000 1994 Vipers, just shy of 700 are black. 488 CI with forged pistons, just about 400 HP and 460 or so foot lbs of trq. weighing in at about 3500 lbs. Good driver can do a 13 sec qrt mile at just over 112 mph. I realize those numbers are based on new and the Viper is 20 years old......

get the Viper and don't look back

DO IT!!!! QUICK!!!! If it's not your DD then of course, no second thought. If it is your DD think about it but yes!

DO IT!!!! QUICK!!!! If it's not your DD then of course, no second thought. If it is your DD think about it but yes!

I work from home, have a sheap bike for commuting when needed and we have a durango for the family outings. So it's be a nice day car for sure.

Sounds like you already made up your mind, go with your gut and enjoy your new ride brother !!!

1st gens, shitty brakes and suspension, oiling issues, cam issues, then theres the lask of windows, locks. lack of refinement. yes its an icon but the most primitive of the bunch. just my .02

that is the biggest piece of junk out there, worst build quality you have ever seen on a car. you can probabbly see light threw that rag top around the seams, I know even the 2002 viper with removable hard tops, leaked and you could see light threw the seams when they were on the car.. .. your truck is 20x better in quality ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back