A trade for an old Viper

Keep the 10 or trade for 94 Viper?

• Keep it!

Votes: 51 86.4%
  • Trade it!

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only the paper it's printed on. Kinda the point of what I said.

No, I mean if you don't trash it on purpose, will the few who still have great credit and didn't default on there house or cars actually be better off. Or should "someone" buy a viper and just hide it and have bad credit like 90% of the population on the other side of a crash.:dontknow:

No, I mean if you don't trash it on purpose, will the few who still have great credit and didn't default on there house or cars actually be better off. Or should "someone" buy a viper and just hide it and have bad credit like 90% of the population on the other side of a crash.:dontknow:

Gotcha. Didnt see what ya meant. Good thought. Might as well get a 13 blue and white and put it in my underground bunker :D

Gotcha. Didnt see what ya meant. Good thought. Might as well get a 13 blue and white and put it in my underground bunker :D

Now you're thinking :rock:
You can get that $70k VCA to match

Ap-X-PSCAAEj334.jpg:large

The unemployment rate was only 30% in the Great Depression so 70% still had jobs...
Will the credit agencies go out of business and a credit score will be worthless or will it be easier to leverage your credit on the other side "when the blood is in the streets" to become mega wealthy and buy up stuff at 90% discounts?

The unemployment rate was only 30% in the Great Depression so 70% still had jobs...
Will the credit agencies go out of business and a credit score will be worthless or will it be easier to leverage your credit on the other side "when the blood is in the streets" to become mega wealthy and buy up stuff at 90% discounts?

This would be ideal for some of us.

This would be ideal for some of us.

I'm literally putting my money where my mouth?(thought) is...
Another reason when people say you don't even have a 10 yet you can't be here... I'm not fazed. 90% off a VCA will do just fine for me :rock:

I'm literally putting my money where my mouth?(thought) is...
Another reason when people say you don't even have a 10 yet you can't be here... I'm not fazed. 90% off a VCA will do just fine for me :rock:

As long as you wont have to pay in blowjobs. Never know what the new currency will be. I'd rather pay full retail than 90% off in a different currency :D

As long as you wont have to pay in blowjobs. Never know what the new currency will be. I'd rather pay full retail than 90% off in a different currency :D

Until oil and gold stop being traded in go old USD I'm not worried after that .308 is a pretty good currency.

There is also ~1.2 quadrillion of US$ denominated debt and/or "IOU if derivatives" outstanding in the world today. The only way to service that debt is default or pay off in... you guessed it USD$$. So far you have to sell oil, gold, cars, houses for USD$ because banks won’t take your gold as loan repayment.

if it were the right gen1, maybe... i've seen a few that are done up nice with tasteful mods...
like this:
autoform top and windows and HRE's...

ce2b310d52855ce383040cf67c23f98f.jpg

or this:

2utrxg3.jpg

this is NOT one of those (and you'll spend another 7-8k adding those two options alone if you were to buy them new)...
i would CONSIDER a gen2, but no way for a gen1 - unless you want a garage queen... the windows just kill it for me... and i'd have to color change the interior to black or cognac - so that's another couple grand...
if i had another really nice car or truck, or it was cheap enough and i kept the 10, sure - but they're really not that great of cars...

driving a gen I is like driving a bucket, honestly

no space,hot, rattles every single bump
handling is horrible, they leak, low on power, bushings suck

gen II is just as bad , rattles, handling is better along with power, but no room, hot, so forth

gen III or up, only way, my opinion first two gens are just not comfortable at all

but if you just want the prestige of having a viper, then the I is pretty affordable

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back