A trade for an old Viper

Keep the 10 or trade for 94 Viper?

• Keep it!

Votes: 51 86.4%
  • Trade it!

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that is the biggest piece of junk out there, worst build quality you have ever seen on a car. you can probabbly see light threw that rag top around the seams, I know even the 2002 viper with removable hard tops, leaked and you could see light threw the seams when they were on the car.. .. your truck is 20x better in quality ...

Build quality is gonna be a big deal decider.

Naa man. Not for a First Gen.

'99 GTS blue with white stripes :drool: maybe.

I think most would agree, not for a first gen.

Does it even have AC ,Ithought the first year ones were without air conditioning:dontknow:

Build quality is gonna be a big deal decider.

Then you'll take one look and walk away, I looked at an 01 rt/10 and it was crap. My gen 3 isn't a luxury car by any stretch of the imagination but 10x better than the gen2 I looked at.

If I could get an even trade I'd be all over it, the gen1's are MY favorite, so I'm in the minority I guess but I would trade.....JMO

Don't do it. You'll regret it later after the excitement of getting it wears off.
Jay Leno said it best... it is built like a kit car.

Jay Leno's Garage - 1993 Dodge Viper RT/10 | Sports Cars

But if you do buy it, I have some wheels for sale

Trade truck for....

Gen1- NO
Gen2- Maybe
Gen3- Maybe
Gen4- Maybe
Gen5- Hell yea

It is an old ass car. No frills. If it was a 96GTS in a heartbeat. But that bodystyle, with no windows, ect... eh....

From a money stand point, it will always be worth more than a SRT10.

It will always get more looks.

It has more potential to be a very fast car.

It doesn't have a roof.

And, you can say, "I own a Viper".

It is an old ass car. No frills. If it was a 96GTS in a heartbeat. But that bodystyle, with no windows, ect... eh....

From a money stand point, it will always be worth more than a SRT10.

It will always get more looks.

It has more potential to be a very fast car.

It doesn't have a roof.

And, you can say, "I own a Viper".

Thanks for just enough info to keep be balanced on the fence LOL. :D

Wait for what you want then. Maybe a VCA will come along one day. I want to get a 06 Blue/White GTS after the truck is paid for. Figure I have a few years to prep for it.
Unless something else comes along that catches my eye.

I couldn't even think about owning both, I'll never see that kind of money. I only spent 17500 on the ram. The only thing that I would probably let the 10 go for would be an 06-08 BMW m5 V-10, 205mph. ... A 10 would only see taillights. .....

I couldn't even think about owning both, I'll never see that kind of money. I only spent 17500 on the ram. The only thing that I would probably let the 10 go for would be an 06-08 BMW m5 V-10, 205mph. ... A 10 would only see taillights. .....

Got mine for $20 in 07 man. It can be done eventually. If I was dumb and not watching our true economy I would just go finance a used viper for 7-8 yrs LOL. But I just dont see our printing maching holding out much longer.

Do it, keep the car and tell them to TRY to come take it!!! Lol

Do it, keep the car and tell them to TRY to come take it!!! Lol

I would but I wouldnt mind printing my credit score right after the crash and frame it to show my grandkids one day what good credit use to be....here kiddos, lets go for a ride in my viper :D

I would but I wouldnt mind printing my credit score right after the crash and frame it to show my grandkids one day what good credit use to be....here kiddos, lets go for a ride in my viper :D

I really wonder if your "credit score" will be worth anything after the crash...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back