absent for a few weeks

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
For all my family of friends, and customers, for the first time in probably 6-7 years i "have" to take time off. Due to my early year antics and a few brawls, I have to have a disc replaced, and one fused. I go into surgery tomorrow, hopefully get out tuesday, but for the rest of the week I am out.I am going to try to return the next monday. So until then Renee my secretary and the guys in the shop will be handling things. I will try to check in when I can. But they will be answering emails, messages so forth. Please be easy with them , they still yet dont have the experience I have with the SRT's. But they will do the utmost best they can. I appreciate everyones understanding.
thank you
Sawyer:rock:

Be good to them nurses :D

Good luck brother, hopes for fast healing!

From another member of the busted back brigade, good luck and get well soon.

Good luck Tony!

Rumor has it he is really having ***** enlargement surgery.........................................oh wait i started that rumor. :rock: :D

All the best to you Tony.

Whats up Tony
Don't know if you remember me Demon 8, but damn glad to see you are still around

Don't know how I missed this post but may God heal you quickly sir.

thanks for all the good wishes, things went well, I hope to be back at the shop as normal next week, cant keep me down for long:D

Wow away for a few days and well things seem sorta normal
For those that are interested they removed a disc replaced it w some rubber baby bumper and fused two others together
Been a heck uva couple weeks after surgery but thats more bs drama but the meds are good hahah
I hope to start taking orders on hoods so forth this comming week

And as far as the other bs rolling on the forum hahahaha awesome!
I personally jus not into it anymore and dont care i have a real business to build

Keep rockin guys

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back