AC/DC

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Lads,

I'm a HUGE AC/DC (Acca Dacca) fan, they kick ass. Any other fans out there?! Big fast loud cars and AC/DC go hand in hand so I know there will be heaps. Anyone heard the new single from their upcoming album (Black Ice)? The song is called "Rock 'n Roll Train" and isn't too bad, definitely their newer sound with a lot of cymbals (vs. a solid riff to carry the tune eg: TNT or High Way To Hell), still sounds good though. BJ sounds like he isn't struggling or trying too hard which is good. Not sure how he'll cope at concerts. Hopefully they come close to me with there new world tour - CAN'T WAIT!!!

From Chuck Berry to AC/DC, nothing beats TRUE Rock 'N Roll, chunky riffs, simple catchy drum bass beat, real drinking and foot tapping music. Angus is my God, he's don;t give s hit attitude and ability to rock so hard is just second to none, he gives it his all every time he grabs the magic pick. For the record I love all AC/DC songs but have always preferred the Bon Scott days. Black Ice is set to be released on the 20th October with a world tour to follow.

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL. :rock:

acdc_logo11.jpg

angus_young.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Hi Lads,

I'm a HUGE AC/DC (Acca Dacca) fan, they kick ass. Any other fans out there?! Big fast loud cars and AC/DC go hand in hand so I know there will be heaps. Anyone heard the new single from their upcoming album (Black Ice)? The song is called "Rock 'n Roll Train" and isn't too bad, definitely their newer sound with a lot of cymbals (vs. a solid riff to carry the tune eg: TNT or High Way To Hell), still sounds good though. BJ sounds like he isn't struggling or trying too hard which is good. Not sure how he'll cope at concerts. Hopefully they come close to me with there new world tour - CAN'T WAIT!!!

From Chuck Berry to AC/DC, nothing beats TRUE Rock 'N Roll, chunky riffs, simple catchy drum bass beat, real drinking and foot tapping music. Angus is my God, he's don;t give s hit attitude and ability to rock so hard is just second to none, he gives it his all every time he grabs the magic pick. For the record I love all AC/DC songs but have always preferred the Bon Scott days. Black Ice is set to be released on the 20th October with a world tour to follow.

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL. :rock:

acdc_logo11.jpg

angus_young.jpg
Bon Scott was brilliant :rock:

He's the plate going on my Triple black 'Cuda. Was REAL happy to buy this plate, obvisouly the only 1 in NZ. :rock:

ACDCPlate.jpg

To keep it from going too far off topic, what are some of your favourite songs? I myself could honestly listen to all their songs over and over, not a bad one in the 1 album history if you ask me. Some are a little boring/slow but not "bad", not b a long shot. I've already requested the "Let There Be Rock" be played on full at my funeral with the MoPars parked outside.

Here are some of my favs in no particular order:

Let There Be Rock
Thunderstruck
Back in Black
Whole Lotta Rosie
Rocker (I'm A)
Dirty Deeds
Long Way To The Top
Badlands
Flick Of The Switch

:rock:

I have been a fan since 1980 when the back in black album came out. I have seen them in concert 5 times, and was happy with the show every time.

Bill.

AC/DC is by far one of my favorites. I also enjoy some Van Halen, Guns N Roses, and Journey.

:rock: :rock: "For those about to rock...!!!":rock: :rock:

Begood said:
I have been a fan since 1980 when the back in black album came out. I have seen them in concert 5 times, and was happy with the show every time.

Bill.
You are one lucky guy mate, honestly. I am only young (26) and have never seen them. They have only played once in NZ and that was back in 1991. I was 9 when they came and was more than likely listening to MC Hammer having never seen the light. :eek: I'm not big into flying but have said that I would fly to see these guys if they play, hopefully in Australia (Melbourne) or something. I have my two best buds (cousins no less) ready and willing to take the flight with me. Fingers crossed.

Angus Young is living in the same street as my brother in Aalten(netherlands)
He is maried to a dutch woman.

Alex

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back