Actual 2006 Production Numbers - Attached

REOMOTORS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Evening,

I have noticed several different claims for production numbers for 2006 SRT 10 Rams which have been incorrect. I have attached the actual production numbers for these trucks.

I got this spreadsheet from a friend at Mopar Performance. They were then confirmed by (and had the unsold units added) an acquaintance within Product Planning. Please note that this was just after the Mopar Nationals. The "X-Stock" column were the trucks that had not yet been sold by that date - 8/23/07. I think this explains why there will not be another Viper Truck after 2006.

Special thanks to Kevan and his wife for converting this to a jpeg for me.

A couple items of interest, please note the colors that were produced for overseas shipment (Flame Red and Bright Silver)!

Although I don't participate on the web site much, I do watch it frequently. I was kicking around the other day and saw some other production number quotes. Hence. this update.

Happy new Year.

Richard

How about 05's too?

So did I read that right? There are a very small number of 06's that are flame red and silver?

Last edited:
If this list is correct it contradicts other reports....so much for just 37 solid black RCs.....on any account the 2006 srt10s are a rare breed...

REOMOTORS said:
Good Evening,

I have noticed several different claims for production numbers for 2006 SRT 10 Rams which have been incorrect. I have attached the actual production numbers for these trucks.

I got this spreadsheet from a friend at Mopar Performance. They were then confirmed by (and had the unsold units added) an acquaintance within Product Planning. Please note that this was just after the Mopar Nationals. The "X-Stock" column were the trucks that had not yet been sold by that date - 8/23/07. I think this explains why there will not be another Viper Truck after 2006.

A couple items of interest, please note the colors that were produced for overseas shipment (Flame Red and Bright Silver)!

Although I don't participate on the web site much, I do watch it frequently. I was kicking around the other day and saw some other production number quotes. Hence. this update.

Happy new Year.

Richard

Thanks For the Info. Now I know how many 06 were made.

Normally I would ask how reliable your source is. But if Kevan is involved I am sure he would have rasied the BS flag. Your numbers are way different from what else has been put out there. Usually the numbers are some what close. But at least I can still say what ever number I want for my truck and if someone calls bs on me. I will tell them to prove it.:D

Last edited:
I love to see all thoes sold in canada means the demand is nice and high and my price stays up :) thanks for the post.. good news for us up here :)

I got the numbers from a manual.
:D

Actually, I was able to see the original spreadsheet.
It really is from DCX.
No BS.

Richard- You're very welcome.
If you can get the 04 and 05 numbers in that same format, I can do matching JPEGs for them as well. Just a thought.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
You have my respect and I am sure you have many other fans too.
You are right wyoramsrt-10,:rock: I should have gotten his autogragh at the Nat's
(my bad!):p :rock:
Now, back on topic, is there any possibility the production numbers for the '04's & '05's are available? great info, if you could get it. I could probably arrange a romantic evening out with a certain post-ho, as an enticement! :p What do ya say?:dontknow: PS if I'm reading this correctly, there are about 60 brand new '06's floating around somewhere?

Last edited:
REOMOTORS said:
Good Evening,

Happy new Year.

Richard

Thats awesome Richard... :rock: :rock: :rock:
Thanks Kevan and Rachael (SP?)for the help:rock:

2004's and 2005's please

Wow . .

They made bright red and bright silver 06's for "other markets" . . . :eek: :)

Cool find!

. . .Which reminds me . . .
I seen this video on youtube a long time ago, and forgot to post it . . It appears to be a bright red 06.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNo0TVEVSxo

Last edited:
220 total briliant black RC's worldwide. Thats pretty rare. Not as rare as others but 06 just became more interesting.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back