Actual 2006 Production Numbers - Attached

Richard,

I was able to get a text copy of my build list from Dodge/Chrysler. Can you tell me the number of 2006 Mineral Gray QC were made with this option list. BTW, I have added Dealer Install Sirius and Uconnect using the “Jet” wiring harness for the “Factory Installed” look.

Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
Med Slate Gray
Monotone Paint
8.3L ENG(EWC)/4SPD A/T 48RE (DG8)
136 Amp Alternator
750 Amp Maintenance Free Battery
Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Perf Brakes
Low Back Bucket Seats
Front Height Adjust Shoulder Belts
Supplemental Side Air Bags
Next Gen Multistage Front Air Bags**
Supp. Side Curtain Frt/Rr Air Bags
Front Seat Area Carpet
Front & Rear Floor Mats
Heated Front Seats
Passenger Assist Handle
Rear 60/40 Split Folding Seat
Hard Tonneau Cover
Rear Underseat Compartment Storage
Folding Flat Load Floor Storage
O/Head Console w/Trip Computer/UGDO
All 4-Speed Automatic Transmissions
4-Spd. Automatic 48RE Transmission
Lock-Up Torque Converter
4.56 Axle Ratio
200MM Rear Axle
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
8.3L V10 SFI Engine
Tinted Glass Windows
Rear Window Defroster
Rear Fixed Window
Rear View Day/Night Mirror
Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors
Power Heated Mirrors, Fold-Away
All Vehicles W/Power Mirrors
Power Sunroof
Satin Silver Lock Knobs
Remote Keyless Entry
Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
Air Cond'ing w/Dual Zone Temp Cntrl
Dash Liner Insulation
Floor Tunnel Insulation
Instrument Cluster w/Tach
Instr. Panel SRT Design Bezel
160 MPH Primary Speedometer
Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers
Cigar Lighter
Dual Note Electric Horns
12V Auxiliary Power Outlet
Power Locks
Power Windows, Driver One-Touch
Power 6-Way Driver Seat
Glove Box Lamp
Ash Tray Lamp
Front Dome w/On/Off Switch Lamp
Underhood Lamp
Halogen Headlamps
Fog Lamps
Cargo Lamp
Security Alarm
Front License Plate Bracket
Body Color Grille
Ram's Head Badge
Hood Power Bulge
Body Color Front Fascia
Body Color Rear Fascia
SRT10 Badge
Viper Powered Badge
Removable Tailgate w/Caliper Latches
Front Air Dam
Front Bumper Sight Shields
Rear Bodycolor Spoiler
50 State Emissions
Federal Tier 2, Bin 10C Emissions
Bright Exhaust Tip
Dual Rear Exhaust
34 Gallon Fuel Tank
Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler
Speed Control
Maximum Duty Engine Cooling
Mineral Gray Met. Clear Coat
Mineral Gray Met. Clear Coat
All Radio Equipped Vehicles
8 Infinity Speakers w/Subwoofer
Fixed Long Mast Antenna
518 Watt Amplifier
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls
6CD/Full Map GPS Display Nav Radio
Performance Steering
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Front Perf Tuned Shock Absorbers
Rear Perf Tuned Shock Absorbers
Front Perf Tuned Stabilizer Bar
Tilt Steering Column
Tire Carrier Winch
Non-Matching Spare Tire
305/40R22 BSW AS Performance Tires
Pirelli Brand Tires
20" Steel Spare Wheel
All Aluminum Wheels
Center Hub
20X8.0 Aluminum Chrome Wheels
Power Adjustable Pedals
Bright Pedals
Pickup Box
Class IV Receiver Hitch
7 Pin Wiring Harness
Trailer Tow w/4-Pin Connector Wiring
Protective Pick-Up Box Tray
SRT Track Experience
Bright Interior Accents
Assembly Plant Part Tracking
Instrument Panel Parts Module
Tire & Wheel Parts Module
Spring - Left Front
Spring - Left Rear
Spring - Right Front
Spring - Right Rear

There are no production numbers for 05's and 06's

The best you can do is a "build on date"

VJ

ViperJeff said:
There are no production numbers for 05's and 06's

The best you can do is a "build on date"

VJ

Actually these are the '06 production numbers. They came directly from Chrysler, not a dealer as many others have been dependent upon for info.

I hadn't seen this post as I am not an active site participant. I received a PM last night from someone who didn't find the spreadsheet later in the thread.

Please note the date this document was generated, there were still unsold units on dealers lots (X-Stock). I do not have breakdown by options, etc... I know that Button Motors in Kokomo, IN (where I bought mine new) still had an Infernal Red RC almost a year after I bought mine (Nov. '06). They took a beating on these trucks. I paid $39 even for mine on a sticker of a hair under $55K, AND I got 0% for 60 months, couldn't pass that up.

I had plans of many mods, but life got in the way. It has been my daily driver and I love it. It makes my 2 little boys scream when planted back in their child seats and I can take clients out to lunch in it, it's awesome. 24K miles and going strong (I still have original tires on it, I must be getting old).

So, here is the list again. I didn't ask about '04's or '05's as I don't own one and this request was made to a friend in the general time frame that Cerberus was buying/had bought a controlling stake in Chrysler. Everyone at Chrysler was trying to make it appear as though they were needed as not to get laid off. He ultimately got the data from one of the SRT Managers who I actually met at the Mopar Nats last year ('08).

Enjoy,

Richard

Attachments

• 2006SRT10PRODTOTALS.jpg
    2006SRT10PRODTOTALS.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 127
I think is what us 05 and 06 folks are looking for is not the number of units produced, but what the production number is for our particular truck.

Thats why I said we can only do "Build Dates/Born on Date" and because we do not know that we are for example #151 of #3056.

VJ

ViperJeff said:
I think is what us 05 and 06 folks are looking for is not the number of units produced, but what the production number is for our particular truck.

Thats why I said we can only do "Build Dates/Born on Date" and because we do not know that we are for example #151 of #3056.

VJ

Understood and Agreed. There is no way (easy way) they would have data relating to # of RC's with sunroofs and Nav systems..... or the sequence of when a particular truck was built. The way the personnel ranks have been decimated with layoffs and retirements, there is not going to be anyone who will spend the time required to learn this info either. Doesn't look good for Ma Mopar.

Take care,

Richard

only 465 brilliant black quad cab's ???
and there where 400 nightrunners....

so i'm one of 65 ? :dontknow:

Sammy11 said:

Number were not sequential it appears. Mine is one of 201 Brilliant black RC's Pretty rare. Should be considered a CE as well. Same amount produced.

Sammy11 said:

if my buy out wasnt so high i would have entertained keeping it

Sammy11 said:

According to other sources Chrysler cut production before all 400 NRs were built....supposingly only 79 RCs and 191 QCs if I remember correctly...

REOMOTORS said:
Actually these are the '06 production numbers. They came directly from Chrysler, not a dealer as many others have been dependent upon for info.

I hadn't seen this post as I am not an active site participant. I received a PM last night from someone who didn't find the spreadsheet later in the thread.

Please note the date this document was generated, there were still unsold units on dealers lots (X-Stock). I do not have breakdown by options, etc... I know that Button Motors in Kokomo, IN (where I bought mine new) still had an Infernal Red RC almost a year after I bought mine (Nov. '06). They took a beating on these trucks. I paid $39 even for mine on a sticker of a hair under $55K, AND I got 0% for 60 months, couldn't pass that up.

I had plans of many mods, but life got in the way. It has been my daily driver and I love it. It makes my 2 little boys scream when planted back in their child seats and I can take clients out to lunch in it, it's awesome. 24K miles and going strong (I still have original tires on it, I must be getting old).

So, here is the list again. I didn't ask about '04's or '05's as I don't own one and this request was made to a friend in the general time frame that Cerberus was buying/had bought a controlling stake in Chrysler. Everyone at Chrysler was trying to make it appear as though they were needed as not to get laid off. He ultimately got the data from one of the SRT Managers who I actually met at the Mopar Nats last year ('08).

Enjoy,

Richard

Richard, I see you bought your's at Button as well as I. That Inferno Red one you refer to above, just happens to be the same one I bought in Jan. 08. Button told me they could never sell it and put it away in storage for almost all of 2007. They brought it back out in the latter part of 2007 and had several offers -- I ultimately drove it off their lot January 22, 2008.

FastRam said:
Richard, I see you bought your's at Button as well as I. That Inferno Red one you refer to above, just happens to be the same one I bought in Jan. 08. Button told me they could never sell it and put it away in storage for almost all of 2007. They brought it back out in the latter part of 2007 and had several offers -- I ultimately drove it off their lot January 22, 2008.

Delphi is a customer of mine, so I am in Kokomo frequently... Button is just across the street so to say.

They told me they took an '06 Magnum SRT8 in on trade for the truck I mentioned. I actually drove the Magnum thinking I'd buy it for my wife, I didn't. Was this your Magnum? I remember it was very low miles. It was Infernal Red also. I remember there was snow on the ground when I drove the Magnum, so probably more than a year after I bought my truck.

I have to say the overall buying experience of my truck was one of the better new car buying experiences I have had.

Have fun,

Richard

REOMOTORS said:
Delphi is a customer of mine, so I am in Kokomo frequently... Button is just across the street so to say.

They told me they took an '06 Magnum SRT8 in on trade for the truck I mentioned. I actually drove the Magnum thinking I'd buy it for my wife, I didn't. Was this your Magnum? I remember it was very low miles. It was Infernal Red also. I remember there was snow on the ground when I drove the Magnum, so probably more than a year after I bought my truck.

I have to say the overall buying experience of my truck was one of the better new car buying experiences I have had.

Have fun,

Richard

Richard, yep that was my Maggie. I understand another guy, somewhat close to Kokomo ended up buying my old hot rod wagon. And yes, there was snow on the ground when we did my deal. Button was easy to deal with and they gave me a decent deal.

DUDE !! sweet triple dipped rims ! where can i get a set ? i have a black on black 05 srt ram i think they would look great on it.

What are the "other markets" where the flame red and bright silver 06s went to?

lg_ramsrt10.jpg

Last edited:
gunu said:
DUDE !! sweet triple dipped rims ! where can i get a set ? i have a black on black 05 srt ram i think they would look great on it.

If you're referring to my wheels, they are the OEM, chromed and polished 22's. To keep them looking like new, I have stock in several brake dust and wheel cleaning chemical company's -- or at least I should after all the $$$ spent buying wheeler cleaning stuff.

hemi killer said:
less than 200 total NR's were built since production ceased midway thru.

Bruce
Hello all. I have a 2006 NR Reg Cab with the solid black PX8 paint code. Anyone know how many of these were built? Someone told me NR's were only available in Brilliant black. Well, I have one, so....Anyone?????

robwclark said:
Hello all. I have a 2006 NR Reg Cab with the solid black PX8 paint code. Anyone know how many of these were built? Someone told me NR's were only available in Brilliant black. Well, I have one, so....Anyone?????

I already addressed this in another thread..waiting on your SN...this really interests me...nobody has documented a solid black NR..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back