Actual 2006 Production Numbers - Attached

hemi killer said:
I had recieved numbers for the 06's last year on a similar spreadsheet. The numbers I had were for US production only and broke down by options on the vehicles. Mine were from a relaible source as well. Not sure where all the conflicting numbers are coming from. I was told not to post my numbers but could individuals how many of thiers were built.

Bruce

Bruce,

The background as to how I got the numbers I provided is that I had seen many different numbers published. Most of these numbers I found very difficult to believe based solely off of the new trucks I saw sitting on dealer lots around the country.

While at the Nats, I hooked up with some friends from Mopar. I simply asked for 2006 RC and QC production numbers. Nothing more. The spreadsheet I attached is what they gave me. I thought it was cool that they added some detail that I hadn't asked for. I was also told it was o.k. to publish.

This was done as a favor to me. I still haven't squared up on this favor as I was supposed to at SEMA 2007 (schedules didn't align). So I am limited as to what else I can ask for.

Richard

Just an FYI -- I wrote an email to Dodge and asked for a copy of my build sheet and sequence number. They responded in two days stating that build sheet and sequence number and any production information "is considered proprietary" and therefore not releasable. They did give me a email version of all standard and optional equipment on my ride and said I could get a copy of my original window sticker if I went through the selling dealership.

Anyway, It sounds like anything we get regarding 2006 models, at least, will be from guys like Richard who know someone or someones :) - damn - there goes my plaque info. LOL

Many thanks Richard - please fullfill your part of the bargain so we can get more info :)

Who did you cantact ---I would like to email them ---

by those numbers it would appear that there WERE actually 400NR's made... with another 207 in the same color without NR...

In the big scheme of things... anything these days with full production numbers this low is pretty rare:dontknow:

hemi killer said:
less than 200 total NR's were built since production ceased midway thru.

Bruce

that's what I thought too but according to those numbers... for U.S 607 were built in Brilliant black... It'd be hard to convince me that most of those weren't NR's :dontknow:

According to my numbers I show total NR's

114 QC's and 79 Rc's for US production.

Bruce

Well, From these numbers, I may have made a mistake hotrodding my truck. Oh well, Too Bad, So Sad, I guess In 20 years I'll be upset, right now the truck ain't worth much.

I just got a PM asking for the numbers. I see the spreadsheet was removed from my original post. Here it is again. I'm @ 18,000 miles and still having a blast.

Richard

Attachments

• 2006SRT10PRODTOTALS.jpg
    2006SRT10PRODTOTALS.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 458
Richard, I have a 2006 Inferno Red RC, all options less power slider and side aribags (if they were available?). My Sirius Sat radio was a dealer installed option after purchase but it did come from the factory with the REC NAV radio. How many of the 182 (for the US market) were produced with this option list?

So the Black Clear Coat RC were the rarest of the 06 models. I was told they only were 37 2006 Black Clear Coat trucks made in both RC and QC models. I wonder how accurate this list is.

BTW..........Thank you for this list.:congrats: :congrats:

SrtBrad said:
So the Black Clear Coat RC were the rarest of the 06 models. I was told they only were 37 2006 Black Clear Coat trucks made in both RC and QC models. I wonder how accurate this list is.

BTW..........Thank you for this list.:congrats: :congrats:

The Black Clear Coat trucks look better then the brilliant black! :rock:

WizzySRT10 said:
The Black Clear Coat trucks look better then the brilliant black! :rock:

Actually they ran out of the clear coat and decided to UPGRADE to a better paint color. ;)

FastRam said:
Richard, I have a 2006 Inferno Red RC, all options less power slider and side aribags (if they were available?).

The side airbags were available - if, by power slider, you mean moonroof then it was too - mine has both - if you mean power sliding rear window then can't help ya :)

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back