Advice on traveling Europe

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the begining stages of planning my mid-tour leave from Afghanistan. I'm going to fly into Germany to see some friends, and then hop on a train and see as much of Europe as I can. I'll have 15 days of leave, so figure 10-11 days of travel time outside Germany. Just wondering if any of you guys have any advice for me.

Must see places you recommend? Best way to travel? Tips?:dontknow:

If you've visited there before, or been stationed there... help a brother out:D

Last edited:
When will you be there? My son is in Florence Italy and its in the mid to high 40's right now.
I'd head south to get the good weather. Oh and topless beaches.

When will you be there? My son is in Florence Italy and its in the mid to high 40's right now.
I'd head south to get the good weather. Oh and topless beaches.

I won't be going till September probably. Just trying to get things somewhat planned out now... internet in talibanland is pretty slow.

Hey im born in Montenegro . If you want to go there i can let some of my friends know and get you maybe place to stay . If you want i can send you pics .

Hey im born in Montenegro . If you want to go there i can let some of my friends know and get you maybe place to stay . If you want i can send you pics .

I plan on being on the move most of the time, so I don't think I'll need a place to stay. It'd be great if you could shoot me some pics though. Much appreciated bro:rock:

I plan on being on the move most of the time, so I don't think I'll need a place to stay. It'd be great if you could shoot me some pics though. Much appreciated bro:rock:

there you go Sir

Attachments

• Sveti-Stefan-walking-to-island-Montenegro-500x375.jpg
    Sveti-Stefan-walking-to-island-Montenegro-500x375.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 11
  • sv.stefan.jpg
    sv.stefan.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 16
  • budva.jpg
    budva.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 13
the nurburgring....rent a porsche...and sign the waiver that you won't race it...then pay for a lap...

i would do that before ANYTHING else...:D

After 7 months in Afghanistam without alcohol and vag, I think Amsterdam will by my first stop:elefant:

guess our priorities are a little skewed...the poon will always be there..but the ring and a rented porsche?

whatever floats yer boat bradley:elefant:

I'm glad you mentioned that though... I gotta do it:D Wonder how much it costs to rent a Porsche:dontknow:

Oh and the poon won't be there after I get my ass blown off:p Gotta get the most I can around deployment time:D

WOW man, that place is beautiful. Might just have to make a stop there:D

let me know if you want to go there , so i can call my buddy and if you need a car for day he can give you one of his cars if is he home .

And you stay safe overthere when you go over seas ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back