After 23 years.................

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
After being with Momma 23 years total, 21 married next wednesday ,its def been a ride for both of us:D

So I may take a couple days off next week to jsut be with her, take some time and just lay around and do nothing:p

She has def put up with a ton of my antics from .........LOL well jsut all sorts :elefant:

but she is still here, why sometimes I wonder, but she is:)

so babe, next week is yours , and thanks for the great past 21 years :love:

How someone could hang with me that long I will never know:D
PCB2010007.jpg

I dont know either but Congrats both of you!!!!:rock: :rock: to 21 years and more to come :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :sheep: :nurse:

Awe thats awesome you guys :elefant:

Ill hold ya rep down for ya while your gone Tony :rock:

If anyone has any questions just check the bottom of my sig :aetsch:

Congrats to you both, but I am not really sure you taking a couple days off to just bug her is going to help any... :p:p:p:p:p

Manic said:
Congrats to you both, but I am not really sure you taking a couple days off to just bug her is going to help any... :p:p:p:p:p
LOLOL prob not, maybe I should stay home and send her off LOLOL

She is obviously a Saint.

Taking a week to just spend time together is a wonderful gesture...now will she have control of the remote? That is the real question!

Prof said:
She is obviously a Saint.

Taking a week to just spend time together is a wonderful gesture...now will she have control of the remote? That is the real question!
And , how about the foot massages, doing the dishes, floors, toilet bowl,
slop the hogs and sheep, vacum the house, wash the windows, and her car:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :p :D :heeeelllllooooo: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl:

That is the normal stuff guys do just to keep their wives happy...at least that is what I do...:dontknow: :dontknow:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: ...hav fun on the mini v-kay :rock:

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Stinker! I can only imagine 20 years as my wife and I just hit 5 years on the 4th of June! Been together 7.:stupido2:

Damn, she put up with your crap for that long :p

Congrats to her :D And to you also :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I don't recommend just lying around together doing nothing:D :D :D

Prof said:
That is the normal stuff guys do just to keep their wives happy...at least that is what I do...:dontknow: :dontknow:

You have more then one wife???? :dontknow: :confused: :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back