After 23 years.................

moparracing said:
congrats to ya both !!!!! :rock:

my wife & i just past 25yrs, it flies by when you're married to a great spouse........ :)

congrats ta ya too Randy!!:rock: :rock:

All I can say, is she is one strong woman.
But I guess she has to be. Since she is one of the few women in the "STFU choke-a-bitch" tribe. :D
Something tells me that she could put an ass whoopin' on Stanker, if she had to.

SANTEEN said:
All I can say, is she is one strong woman.
But I guess she has to be. Since she is one of the few women in the "STFU choke-a-bitch" tribe. :D
Something tells me that she could put an ass whoopin' on Stanker, if she had to.
when mommas mad, I run:p

Wow....Tammy and I have been together for 23 years, and we just celebrated 21 years last month...creepy! But anyways, CONGRATS to you and Joanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

outnumbered said:
Wow....Tammy and I have been together for 23 years, and we just celebrated 21 years last month...creepy! But anyways, CONGRATS to you and Joanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Havent met you yet but from what I have heard she must be a very amazing woman...congrats and enjoy

Begood said:
I have heard stories about her anger. :D

Bill.
LOLOL like the one at the BBQ hut , when the ladie ran into her suburban, and pissed her off, so when the woman went in to order she backed up and pulled the suburban onto the back of her car:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL like the one at the BBQ hut , when the ladie ran into her suburban, and pissed her off, so when the woman went in to order she backed up and pulled the suburban onto the back of her car:p

Nice :rock: I know we have all thought about doing it..... She just followed through.

Congrats too you both Tony!!:congrats: :congrats:

Now go buy her some diamonds.......:date: :dancing:

wesalbert said:
Nice :rock: I know we have all thought about doing it..... She just followed through.
LOL it was her daily lunch spot, her suburban was lifted up with 38's , as she left the lady came out screaming and all the lot boys said they had no clue as to who she was LOLOL

but then there was the time that I got uhum terribly derunk, and well was a little toooo frisky with a little chick, momma got mad was taking me home, on the way home about 3 in the morn she was running about 100+ on the back roads, ran up on a trooper and ran him off the road, LOL then she pulled over and waited on him! needless to say she went downtown, was detained a bit then let go:D

kyle's srt10 said:
Congrats too you both Tony!!:congrats: :congrats:

Now go buy her some diamonds.......:date: :dancing:
LOL she would rather have a new john deer tractor bro, thank goodness she jsut dont like jewlry:p

No, that is a new one. But I like the one about the kitchen cupboard doors that she whips around. And the hard rocking of the kitchen chair.:D

Tony you are a very lucky guy, Joanne is a "one in a millon".

Bill.

LOL she would rather have a new john deer tractor bro, thank goodness she jsut dont like jewlry:p

GOOD GOD your a lucky man!!!!

Begood said:
No, that is a new one. But I like the one about the kitchen cupboard doors that she whips around. And the hard rocking of the kitchen chair.:D

Tony you are a very lucky guy, Joanne is a "one in a millon".

Bill.
bbbbwwwwahahahhahahahha that one I best not tell openly:p

kyle's srt10 said:
GOOD GOD your a lucky man!!!!
I have bought her in twenty years bud about three rings, and one was our wedding ring, two others were surprises, you know where those other two are at the moment?................................on the dresser:p

when racing she did her own two stroke rebuilds, tuning and suspension, in the air force she rebuilt a-10 engines, and she want even let me do any mods to whatever she buys, with the exception of the vette, I did the heads cams and clutch, but I think that is because she didnt have time
heck a couple months ago she tore down the deere 950 and had the hea rebuilt an put it all back herself LOL dam redneck:D

wow...congrats nonetheless, I couldnt make it 5 years, let alone over 20.. I applaud you both...take some well deserved time off..and enjoy one another:D

I have bought her in twenty years bud about three rings, and one was our wedding ring, two others were surprises, you know where those other two are at the moment?................................on the dresser:p

when racing she did her own two stroke rebuilds, tuning and suspension, in the air force she rebuilt a-10 engines, and she want even let me do any mods to whatever she buys, with the exception of the vette, I did the heads cams and clutch, but I think that is because she didnt have time
heck a couple months ago she tore down the deere 950 and had the hea
rebuilt an put it all back herself LOL dam redneck:D

I LOVE YOUR WIFE!!!:date:

One of these days I'll get too meet you guys;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back