After 23 years.................

Riff62 said:
Sorry I missed this thread..Congrats to you both..how she hasn't killed you and buried you in the back yard is a mystery to me...
Joanne: "Honest officer, I havent seen him..He said he was going to UPS, and never came back..."
Officer: ".....uh, maam...whats this mushy spot in the yard?"....
If the officer knows whats good for him he'd say "OK" turn on his heels and leave before there were two mushy spots in the yard.:D

Chuck Norris calls Joanne Ma'am.

Last edited:
Joanne is the kindest, sweetest little Lady you would ever want to meet, just do not piss her off!!!:rock: :rock:

well since today is the day of 21 years married and 23 together I think I will try not to piss her off today:D

She has a little surprise for me , and I guess I need to go see what it is:D

Well Damn!! LOLOL

ok today is the day,
well what a day:D

for her anniversary I got her a new patio suite for the beach house, nice aluminum deal, chairs and all, and in the middle, you could build a little fire and be all romantic and stuff right?

well what did she do with it?
went an filled the center with Ice and beer! LOLOLOL
I did get other , but that is the personal stuff:p

but on to my deal right?
you would think your woman of 21 years would get ya something special , but as men we all know all we need is to get LAID!

well instead of that............which hers is broken at the moment LOLOL she yanked her back out during the weekend so the LAYING is out of the question .........dammit! LOLOL

but you would think it would be something I could enjoy and have fun with right?
LOLOLOL
well she got me a new john deere lawn mower and a freakin new weed eater~!
LOLOL jsut what a man wants! something he has to work with ! now I have to cut grass and weedeat as a present for being such a good husband for 20 some odd years...........................there has to be something wrong with that:confused: :D

but she did give me a solution to what I actually wanted and what she gave me.........

I could get on the new mower...........ride out into the woods to the stream...............and jsut pull one off!

well dam! wheres the beer and the playboy:D :D :D

btw for those that are reading yes i do feel really good today, so working on a nice 4th of july sale.......may bring back bedrugs;)

:hahaha: lawn mower!!! Priceless! Get to work sheep farmer...:sheep: :sheep:

Get her a vacuum and an iron for her next celebration.

Disclaimer: Do NOT take this advice as it is a death sentence.
Actually, man tools are always welcome with me.

And pick up a copy of this:
0762412445.jpg

Last edited:
Happy anniversary.......................

23 years is a wonderful achievement for both of you.

I wish more folks had the guts to stay married, it takes a lot of work sometimes.

I will have been married for 30 years this August and it has not always been easy.

We have had to work on it for years and it is really worthwhile.

Congratulations to you both and may you have another 23.....:congrats::congrats::congrats:

thanks fellas, its been a loooong road:D

poor woman:D

but Jack gotta call ya later buddy, got your call but actually been a little busy for once:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Well Damn!! LOLOL

ok today is the day,
well what a day:D

for her anniversary I got her a new patio suite for the beach house, nice aluminum deal, chairs and all, and in the middle, you could build a little fire and be all romantic and stuff right?

well what did she do with it?
went an filled the center with Ice and beer! LOLOLOL
I did get other , but that is the personal stuff:p

but on to my deal right?
you would think your woman of 21 years would get ya something special , but as men we all know all we need is to get LAID!

well instead of that............which hers is broken at the moment LOLOL she yanked her back out during the weekend so the LAYING is out of the question .........dammit! LOLOL

but you would think it would be something I could enjoy and have fun with right?
LOLOLOL
well she got me a new john deere lawn mower and a freakin new weed eater~!
LOLOL jsut what a man wants! something he has to work with ! now I have to cut grass and weedeat as a present for being such a good husband for 20 some odd years...........................there has to be something wrong with that:confused: :D

but she did give me a solution to what I actually wanted and what she gave me.........

I could get on the new mower...........ride out into the woods to the stream...............and jsut pull one off!

well dam! wheres the beer and the playboy:D :D :D
what...no pics?

of the deere:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back