age groups that own vipers

Reaction score
im curious to see what differnet age groups own a srt 10

post ur age of when u got your truck and how old you till you sold it or if you still have it...what kinda job you had when you got it....how much you paid for it(optional).

id like to see the age range here on the form

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Yellow Fever ED. No 42 of 500

year bought - 2005

paid - 66,000 $ +/- " tax and tags - luxury tax and gas tax

i was 23 yrs old when i bought it, " i still have it "

job occupation - Civil Engineering

and i have too f'en much $$ in mod's lol ( and not slowing down )

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i was younger then 23 when i bought my 1st viper "car"

Last edited:
bought mine this year its an 05, Im 29, but bought my home when I was 21, so I had my priorities

I'll let you know when your on the Registry

RB04 said:
bought mine this year its an 05, Im 29, but bought my home when I was 21, so I had my priorities

i bought my house when i was 21 :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3230&highlight=living+age

forum-search-4dummies.jpg

:D :D :D :D

There have been a few threads that cover these ? The age range is from 8 to 80 ---except Prof---he's, well much older:D ...
Employment would probably cover anything out there..From unemployment to Doctors, Lawyers etc. I own mine paid for cash ,bought it with 9800 miles in it , still own...

Last edited:
i'm 55, bought mine new in 04....you do the math:p paid sticker and don't regret it a bit!:rock:

Ironhead said:
im 99.5 no teeth crappy attitude ,,:eek:
and rusty lips:p :D :heeeelllllooooo:

Let's see.. I'm a global field engineer for the oil industry. As for #1900, it's a PS2 silver RC with 4.10 gears stock. You can figure out the year. I was 33 when I bought her brand new with 8 miles on the odo. She's paid for years in advance and would have been paid for sooner if it weren't for another newly purchased SRT being paid for simultaneously.

I don't know what the purpose of this thread is and the many others asking the same question.

Venom Power said:
Let's see.. I'm a global field engineer for the oil industry. As for #1900, it's a PS2 silver RC with 4.10 gears stock. You can figure out the year. I was 33 when I bought her brand new with 8 miles on the odo. She's paid for years in advance and would have been paid for sooner if it weren't for another newly purchased SRT being paid for simultaneously.

I don't know what the purpose of this thread is and the many others asking [/B]the same question.[/COLOR]

A complete data base for age, name, place of residence, licence number,
hell all the need is your SS number:heeeelllllooooo: :heeeelllllooooo:

I DONT GET THE REASON FOR THIS POST ? BUT IF YOU THINK 20 HAVIN A SRT IS UNREAL I HAD A 99 MUSTANG COBRA AND A 99 ESCALADE WHEN I WAS 18 .. AND IM A REPOMAN ..28 WHEN I BOUGHT THE SRT-10 2 DAYS AGO AND ITS A 06 .....

Yeah this is a pretty pointless post...i bought mine when i was 22..whoop tee doo...look @ me

chrisguidry04 said:
Yeah this is a pretty pointless post...i bought mine when i was 22..whoop tee doo...look @ me

HEY HOW DO YOU LIKE THE RECON TAIL LIGHTS MINE THE GUY PUT VINYL ON THE THE CUT OUT THE WORDS VIPER WITH A RAZOR AND SCRATCHED THEM UP SO I NEED NEW TAIL LIGHTS I LOOKED AT THE RECON LIGHTS BUT MOST AFTER MARKET LIGHTS LEAK I NOTICED ARE THEY PRETTY GOOD ?

SORRY I MENT TO SAY THEN HE CUT THE WORDS VIPER OUT ..... IM A BAD TYPER SORRY

REPOMAN1 said:
HEY HOW DO YOU LIKE THE RECON TAIL LIGHTS MINE THE GUY PUT VINYL ON THE THE CUT OUT THE WORDS VIPER WITH A RAZOR AND SCRATCHED THEM UP SO I NEED NEW TAIL LIGHTS I LOOKED AT THE RECON LIGHTS BUT MOST AFTER MARKET LIGHTS LEAK I NOTICED ARE THEY PRETTY GOOD ?

Why are you hollering at everybody?????:confused: :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back