age groups that own vipers

Django said:
Any schmuck with enuff cash or credit can own a Viper, regardless of age....

D

Bingo.

I think a more appropriate bragging thread would be one that asks who paid cash for theres. Is yours paid for Mr.20 year old?

oh yeah brad stayed at my house one night...my wife was excited to have a younger man in the house, till she realized she was taller than he was.

she said she would teach him how to handle that big rigs stick...

my wifes only 31, I had a 5 year plan.

BurntRubber said:
oh yeah brad stayed at my house one night...my wife was excited to have a younger man in the house, till she realized she was taller than he was.

she said she would teach him how to handle that big rigs stick...

my wifes only 31, I had a 5 year plan.

She loves me:aetsch: and so do you:love:

:D

yellowfever#154 said:
Bingo.

I think a more appropriate bragging thread would be one that asks who paid cash for theres. Is yours paid for Mr.20 year old?

Even then, his Daddy could'a bought it for him......

Maybe the best question would be "wtf does age matter...?":dontknow:

D

LoveThisTruck said:
:rock: Good things come in small packages.... atleast, that's what she said:eek:

Ha Ha that's what iv'e heard them say before....I have no worries im 6 ft weighing in at 175;)

there been 47 responces and no post / reply from the starter of the thread

hahahahahahahahaha

VIPER said:
there been 47 responces and no post / reply from the starter of the thread

hahahahahahahahaha
Do you blame him? A new member puts his toe in the water, starts his very first thread, and you pirhana's gnaw it off. :D
Joe's a good guy. I met him at a car meet about a week ago. He has a lot of interest in these vehicles. Good to see the youth of America carrying on the "motorhead" tradition. (any other kid his age might be driving an "Element") ................. Don't let these guys scare ya off.......:p :aetsch: I'll see ya again down at the OBI.

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
Do you blame him? A new member puts his toe in the water, starts his very first thread, and you pirhana's gnaw it off. :D
Joe's a good guy. I met him at a car meet about a week ago. He has a lot of interest in these vehicles. Good to see the youth of America carrying on the "motorhead" tradition. (any other kid his age might be driving an "Element") ................. Don't let these guys scare ya off.......:p :aetsch: I'll see ya again down at the OBI.
exactly, good to see the young boys showing a interest. most can't get out in front of the xbox or off of facebook.:rock:

thanks maggs i appreciate it....honestly all you guys do is rip on my name and bitch and complain about the point of this thread. if you dont like it then ur the asshole for going alonge with it. wtf do you care what i do or what my name is.. your all the bigger assholes for having to make fun of a screenname and posts. get over it. if you dont like it then keep your god dam mouths closed and dont look at it.

only 20 yr old wit srt said:
thanks maggs i appreciate it....honestly all you guys do is rip on my name and bitch and complain about the point of this thread. if you dont like it then ur the asshole for going alonge with it. wtf do you care what i do or what my name is.. your all the bigger assholes for having to make fun of a screenname and posts. get over it. if you dont like it then keep your god dam mouths closed and dont look at it.
Easy big guy:p ..............keep yer powder dry:D :D Most mean no harm. Stay on the high road, the air is fresher...:rock:

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
exactly, good to see the young boys showing a interest. most can't get out in front of the xbox or off of facebook.:rock:
Thanks Eddie, my thoughts exactly, now all we have to do is channel that energy......:p PS GREAT AVI!!!:rock: :rock:

just realize most of these guys are old and don't get laid anymore:D

joemags54 said:

i was just breaking balls bro... :) i anwsered to the thread with no problem no Questions asked

hey hey now - i never said ne thing about your name or broke you nutz about it - i was just fun'in around with you man, only reason why i posted it was i thought you be back here to break balls on the fokes that are breaking you nutz

did i not anwser you Questions ?

hey man - welcome to the club, grab a beer and pull up a chair

Black1 said:
Well, at least the little shit's got the right attitude for this place. :elefant: :rock:

you got that right :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back