age groups that own vipers

Django said:
Any schmuck with enuff cash or credit can own a Viper, regardless of age....

D

Yep, thats for sure, another reason this kid needs to stop posting these stupid threads.

Someone should bann this asshole, I belong to some other forums where high end cars are discussed and this type of shit is not put up with.. NO one wants to be asked what they do for work, and how much money they make, and how old they were when they bought there truck/car. Its just plain stupid.. and this kid just keeps doing it over and over and over..

only 20 yr old wit srt said:
thanks maggs i appreciate it....honestly all you guys do is rip on my name and bitch and complain about the point of this thread. if you dont like it then ur the asshole for going alonge with it. wtf do you care what i do or what my name is.. your all the bigger assholes for having to make fun of a screenname and posts. get over it. if you dont like it then keep your god dam mouths closed and dont look at it.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Someone should bann this asshole, I belong to some other forums where high end cars are discussed and this type of shit is not put up with.. NO one wants to be asked what they do for work, and how much money they make, and how old they were when they bought there truck/car. Its just plain stupid.. and this kid just keeps doing it over and over and over..
Don't you think our being a little harsh? Name calling? Banning? Do you think other forums would allow much of what goes on here?..... Here's his original post, please re-read carefully as there is no mention of asking how much money anyone makes.
..................How about banning people with no patience, compassion or understanding?
and now the original post .............

im curious to see what differnet age groups own a srt 10

post ur age of when u got your truck and how old you till you sold it or if you still have it...what kinda job you had when you got it....how much you paid for it(optional).

id like to see the age range here on the form
...........Try and remember, he's a 20 yr old trying to mix it up a bit with the guys..........God Bless him.

Last edited:
My Don Joey :love: made good post and ifa you know whatsa good for you maybe you's shoulda listenup:D :D :girl: :girl: :girl:

joemags54 said:
Here's his original post, please re-read carefully as there is no mention of asking of how much money anyone makes.
..................How about banning people with no patience, compassion or understanding?
and now the original post .............

im curious to see what differnet age groups own a srt 10

post ur age of when u got your truck and how old you till you sold it or if you still have it...what kinda job you had when you got it....how much you paid for it(optional).

id like to see the age range here on the form

Wifey said:
My Don Joey :love: made good post and ifa you know whatsa good for you maybe you's shoulda listenup:D :D :girl: :girl: :girl:
Thanks D. .....He's just a regular guy,...... I don't know what the world looks like from his eyes........or how 20 yr old's communicate........ He does own a 10. We can start there.

joemags54 said:
Thanks D. .....He's just a regular guy,...... I don't know what the world looks like from his eyes........or how 20 yr old's communicate........ He does own a 10. We can start there.
Thatsa a why yousa the Don youa reala smarta man :) :) :itsme:

joemags54 said:
You have a good heart D. Love ya babe,......... P.S. your Italian is stupendous.......:p :aetsch:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

joemags54 said:

20 year old eye's are seeing things a hell of a lot different than eyes of other generations thats a given.... I beleive he is just curious. The questions he is asking are good ... There are no dumb/stupid Questions and I for one am not and will not be offended by these types or any type of questions....I may not be able to understand what some of the younger generation are saying, with all the modified lingo,, But heck My parents did not understand our lingo at the time either,,,, Groovy LOL... Ask away Mister 20 year old,,, It's all good...:rock:

Not being critical or taking sides.....

From my point of view the question would have been better if the poster (Mr. 20 Year Old) had included his answers to those questions in the post.

I'm not against answering the questions, in fact, most already know the answers to the demise of MYuGiOh Motorsports and the eventual downward spiral leading to the earth shaking thud that occurred at the very end.

This would have made more sense (to me, an opinion)

I'm curious, I would like to learn the different age groups that own an SRT-10.

Post your Age?

Year you got your Truck?

If you still own it, sold it, or destroyed it?

What Career field your in?

How much you paid

I'm 67
Leased 2005
Lease Return 2009
Public Health
$57,648.00, I have a set of keys, Owners Manual, Front License Plate holder, Shiney Gas Cover, Fire & Ice Bar, Toneau Cover, Nav Radio and a Wing Relocation kit to show for it.

How about you all?

Jeff

VIPR PWR said:
20 year old eye's are seeing things a hell of a lot different than eyes of other generations thats a given.... I beleive he is just curious. The questions he is asking are good ... There are no dumb/stupid Questions and I for one am not and will not be offended by these types or any type of questions....I may not be able to understand what some of the younger generation are saying, with all the modified lingo,, But heck My parents did not understand our lingo at the time either,,,, Groovy LOL... Ask away Mister 20 year old,,, It's all good...:rock:
Groovy?? and all this time I though it was Gravey:p :p :D ;) :itsme: :aetsch:

VIPR PWR said:
I may not be able to understand what some of the younger generation are saying, with all the modified lingo,,

Same issue I have from time to time, It's sometimes hard to get to the question, after the frustration of translation.

I can't spell to save my soul, but......:dontknow:

VIPR PWR said:
My thoughts exactly.

Wifey said:
Groovy?? and all this time I though it was Gravey:p :p :D ;) :itsme: :aetsch:
Gravy is on Sundays, ask the Django man.:p He aslo may have drank red wine cold, or mixed with a little cream soda.

ViperJeff said:

From my point of view the question would have been better if the poster (Mr. 20 Year Old) had included his answers to those questions in the post.

I'm not against answering the questions, in fact, most already know the answers to the demise of MYuGiOh Motorsports and the eventual downward spiral leading to the earth shaking thud that occurred at the very end.

Post your Age?

Year you got your Truck?

How much you paid

I'm 67
Leased 2005
Lease Return 2009
Public Health
$57,648.00, I have a set of keys, Owners Manual, Front License Plate holder, Shiney Gas Cover, Fire & Ice Bar, Toneau Cover, Nav Radio and a Wing Relocation kit to show for it.

How about you all?

Jeff

Jeff you forgot a few:D

Have you taken a picture of the trucks door sticker ?
Have you taken pictures of your truck ?
Have you sent your trucks information to Jeff ?
Have you registered your truck on the Viper truck Registry ?

ViperJeff said:

Post your Age?

Year you got your Truck?

How much you paid

I'm 67
Leased 2005
Lease Return 2009
Public Health

How about you all?

Jeff
67?........... It's no wonder your so even tempered:)

i dont have a prob with the post it is cool to wonder how old most people are with the type of car we are all into obviosly if we are on this site .. its just the ONLY 20 part i think gets people mad i mean a 05 srt 10 is around 25 grand thats the same as all the kids with 350z, 3 series bmw , or all these evo's wrx's it really not a big deal how old you are . i mean 25 grand for a car is average ..but i give you credit you deff picked one of the sickest cars bud

You can have the administrators change your screen name if that is what some are having a problem with.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back