age groups that own vipers

VIPR PWR said:
20 year old eye's are seeing things a hell of a lot different than eyes of other generations thats a given.... I beleive he is just curious. The questions he is asking are good ... There are no dumb/stupid Questions and I for one am not and will not be offended by these types or any type of questions....I may not be able to understand what some of the younger generation are saying, with all the modified lingo,, But heck My parents did not understand our lingo at the time either,,,, Groovy LOL... Ask away Mister 20 year old,,, It's all good...:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Damn, people.........

Here the thread was mellowing into a discussion of pasta sauce recipes and suddenly it's descended into rancor...... wtf?

If there's a difference in age or intellect, income or social standing, let's leave it at the door. This guy's no more or less an asshole upstart than many of us have been from time to time- no matter what our respective age may be....

"Sauseech his own..." rof.

Hoppalong Que Se Dich- out

Django said:
Damn, people.........

Here the thread was mellowing into a discussion of pasta sauce recipes and suddenly it's descended into rancor...... wtf?

If there's a difference in age or intellect, income or social standing, let's leave it at the door. This guy's no more or less an asshole upstart than many of us have been from time to time- no matter what our respective age may be....

Love ya D.

Django said:
Damn, people.........

Good enough D.

I'm out :D

VJ

Django said:
Yer 67, Jeff...........?

Damn...... You dont look a day over 45..........

D

I'd like to be 45 again

Django said:
Damn, people.........

Damn, I missed that part. Where is the Sauce recipe???:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back