age groups that own vipers

joemags54 said:
He looks young there.......Pretty cool Jake. You sly ol' dog.

51MGN27RJ1L.jpg

The picture looks to be from the early 80's (when he had longer hair). :eek:

Last edited:
VIPR PWR said:
$65.00 an hour at 16 years old ,,,Damn times have changed since I was 16.... My start pay on my 1st job was $2.25 per hour :mad: I was also living on my own and still going to High school. They didn't have srt10's back then and I couldn't afford a Daytona Charger or Plymouth Super bird, so I opt'ed for the 340 plymouth dusters.....owned 4 of them...Damn I'm getting old:mad:

perks of being a computer tech... get to charge alot ;) that is if you do it on your own... if you work for a company.. you're lucky if you get $15

This is so much more entertaining than the VCA...or even the Alley.

RAM SRT-10 '04 #226/3057-
- got it when i was 22, bought it from my dad with about 30,000miles on it.(about 3 months ago)
- got alot of work done to it, header,intake,pcm flash,nitirs, true duel exhaust.....and interior stuff :D :D
- im currently a college student at F.A.U, and my occupation is a bartender:rock: :rock: :rock:

P.S!!!!!!!! To all the college students out there who are thinking of getting rid of their 10's THINK TWICE about it, because is more then a truck....its a piece of automotive history !!!!!!!!!! - Nick

Vman455 said:
This is so much more entertaining than the VCA...or even the Alley.

That is because, even though I do love both of the sites in question, the VCA is just a bunch of old guys in a club with their secret decoder rings and his/hers matching Viper bowling jackets... and the Alley is one large, mostly full, smelly, festering bag of douche. :dontknow:

:D :D :D We're the cool kids. :p :elefant:

Black Venom-'04 said:
RAM SRT-10
P.S!!!!!!!! To all the college students out there who are thinking of getting rid of their 10's THINK TWICE about it, because is more then a truck....its a piece of automotive history !!!!!!!!!! - Nick
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i one day want to go on a search for my 06 QC. but i beat that thing so bad. 20k miles i only changed the oil 2 times...and thats the good part

Wifey said:
A complete data base for age, name, place of residence, licence number,
hell all the need is your SS number:heeeelllllooooo: :heeeelllllooooo:

011-12-2469:D

BurntRubber said:
i one day want to go on a search for my 06 QC. but i beat that thing so bad. 20k miles i only changed the oil 2 times...and thats the good part

What state do you live in and what clor was it?

thewelshm

^^^AZ black

i still have the paperwork, it was a lease

bought my 04 in jan 06 for 29k

I was working as bmw mechanic and making good money..

oh yeah I was 20 or 21? cant remember?

BurntRubber said:
^^^AZ black

i still have the paperwork, it was a lease

Now you got me thinking what was the last 3 of the vin do you still have that info ?

Black1 said:
That is because, even though I do love both of the sites in question, the VCA is just a bunch of old guys in a club with their secret decoder rings and his/hers matching Viper bowling jackets... and the Alley is one large, mostly full, smelly, festering bag of douche.

You said it!

For the record:

2005, bought in Nov. 2009 on my 28th birthday. Traded in my 2002 GTS, so they paid me, and I beat the sales tax. Paid just enough, but not too much. Here endeth the lesson.

Well, I'm 2 years older than dirt, still gettin laid regular, smell like old garage grease. But my right foot goes all the way to the floor and has since I was 16.

I bought my truck last year...paid retail, which I could afford since my old lady left:D :D :D along with a bunch of other toys.

Party til ya puke.

Chill out testoteronies!!! Anger and stress are BAD for ya!!! We're here for the fun, what are you here for????

joemags54 said:
Love ya D.

Django said:
You too, cugino...........;) :eek:

D

Fer the sake of GOD please get a room already :p :p :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: Bone the italian ......

or is it bonatalio? ahhhh whatever :):):)

Wifey said:
Fer the sake of GOD please get a room already :p :p :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: Bone the italian ......

or is it bonatalio? ahhhh whatever :):):)

Tell the Yettie that he needs to fulfill his horizontal obligations more frequently... Yer getting a bit testy...or is that testi?:itsme: ;)

D

Django said:
Tell the Yettie that he needs to fulfill his horizontal obligations more frequently... Yer getting a bit testy...or is that testi?:itsme: ;)

D
:D :D :D Howya doin Tim? I hope Lynette and the Lil Pil are doing okay. Give them both hugs and kisses and here's a few extra prayers for Lynette :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back