age groups that own vipers

yo, do you Jerzee guys do the meat lean when your cruising, or is that only in the mustang GT.

FYI, I am from jerzee and owned a Mustang GT

I think it is a fair question and post.

most will take it out of refrence, escpecially considering the screen name. There are many members on here who because of financial difficulty had to sell their trucks and toys. when you get older you realize that things were easily more affordable when you were younger.

plus a simple search would have produced a few threads that have the same topic.

I read a great quote from the book "the millionaire next door"
"It is far more easier to be perceived as wealthy, than it is to be wealthy"

BurntRubber said:
yo, do you Jerzee guys do the meat lean when your cruising, or is that only in the mustang GT.

FYI, I am from jerzee and owned a Mustang GT

hahahahahaha.....

then you know what a "me to car is"

the lean is a MUST !!!! just not for me - and these day's it not even a GT it a civic hehe

I'm 35 yrs old. I bought my truck used about 1.5 yrs ago.

BurntRubber said:

I read a great quote from the book "the millionaire next door"
"It is far more easier to be perceived as wealthy, than it is to be wealthy"

The person that wrote the book needs to fire their proof-reading editor. :eek: :D ;)

Black1 said:
The person that wrote the book needs to fire their proof-reading editor. :eek: :D ;)

its not an exact quote, its from memory. but you get the point.

its easier to have stuff than to have alot of money:D

20 now. Bought truck 7/1/06 @16 (I bought the truck not mommy n daddy lol although it was in their name until I turned 18). I was working as a computer technician. Easy to pay for truck when your expenses are only truck payments makin $65/hr. Paid $57k out the door. It's an 06 qc. Currently work on an ambulance & search n rescue with only TWO payments left lol. So now I'll have $$$ for mods haha

viperpwred said:
20 now. Bought truck 7/1/06 @16 (I bought the truck not mommy n daddy lol although it was in their name until I turned 18). I was working as a computer technician. Easy to pay for truck when your expenses are only truck payments makin $65/hr. Paid $57k out the door. It's an 06 qc. Currently work on an ambulance & search n rescue with only TWO payments left lol. So now I'll have $$$ for mods haha

$65.00 an hour at 16 years old ,,,Damn times have changed since I was 16.... My start pay on my 1st job was $2.25 per hour :mad: I was also living on my own and still going to High school. They didn't have srt10's back then and I couldn't afford a Daytona Charger or Plymouth Super bird, so I opt'ed for the 340 plymouth dusters.....owned 4 of them...Damn I'm getting old:mad:

VIPR PWR said:
$65.00 an hour at 16 years old ,,,Damn times have changed since I was 16.... My start pay on my 1st job was $2.25 per hour :mad: I was also living on my own and still going to High school. They didn't have srt10's back then and I couldn't afford a Daytona Charger or Plymouth Super bird, so I opt'ed for the 340 plymouth dusters.....owned 4 of them...Damn I'm getting old:mad:

I remember when it went up to $3.25. That was a couple extra Domino pizzia's a week! On my own and barely able to feed myself back then...

I picked tomatoes, when there was still farmland on most of Long Island, at .75 (yes thats "cents") per bushel with a top, at The Meyer's Farm.... which, ironically, is not far from my office.

joemags54 said:
I picked tomatoes, when there was still farmland on most of Long Island, at .75 (yes thats "cents") per bushel with a top, at The Meyer's Farm.... which, ironically, is not far from my office.

LOL You are old Joe:D Damn had no Idea they had Farm land on Long Island ,,,Isn't that all high end real Estate Now?

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Wow, with the new crowd rolling in there seems to be alot of "deuchbaggery"... If you dont like the post or think its pointless, just keep it to yourself and move on. No need to be an ass....:confused: :confused:

I agree with REPOMAN This kid keeps posting stupid things about how old people are and how much money they make, and trying to tell everyone hes 20 with an SRT and honestly I do not think he has impressed even 1 person on the forum and no one cares how old he is or when eh bought it. Plenty of people have bought them younger than him, or dam near the same age as him, Including myself. So yes his posts are pointless and stupid...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back