age groups that own vipers

I love them..they are alot darker than they look in advertisement...definitely recommend them...
IMG00016-20100513-1230.jpg
[/IMG]

2004 Black RC, bought in 06....I was 19, I let her go last year during divorce and custody battle

REPOMAN1 said:
I DONT GET THE REASON FOR THIS POST ? BUT IF YOU THINK 20 HAVIN A SRT IS UNREAL I HAD A 99 MUSTANG COBRA AND A 99 ESCALADE WHEN I WAS 18 .. AND IM A REPOMAN ..28 WHEN I BOUGHT THE SRT-10 2 DAYS AGO AND ITS A 06 .....

chrisguidry04 said:
Yeah this is a pretty pointless post...i bought mine when i was 22..whoop tee doo...look @ me

Wow, with the new crowd rolling in there seems to be alot of "deuchbaggery"... If you dont like the post or think its pointless, just keep it to yourself and move on. No need to be an ass....:confused: :confused:

bought when i was 19.. was working on a drilling rig.. at 20 i bought my harley and havn't stoped modding yet and i'm 22 now

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Wow, with the new crowd rolling in there seems to be alot of "deuchbaggery"... If you dont like the post or think its pointless, just keep it to yourself and move on. No need to be an ass....:confused: :confused:

What if I want to be an ass??? :dontknow: :eek: .... Or, have a funny picture to post pertaining to the OP being a NEWB? :D :D :D :p ;)

I bought mine when I was 16...and still have it...I run a construction company so ya Mommy and Daddy did not buy it for me.Even though it would have been nice.

Black1 said:
What if I want to be an ass??? :dontknow: :eek: .... Or, have a funny picture to post pertaining to the OP being a NEWB? :D :D :D :p ;)

LOL... No you know what I mean. Theres a difference in just screwing with someone and just being an ass....

Bought mine only a few months ago at the age of 25....And i thought i was young to buy one! Some of you fellas must be doing pretty good!

i bought mine at 82, my wife was mad becasue my cataracts are so bad i cant see...I told her the speed limit was 95 mph...she said that was 45 mph zone.

she rides in the bed now, but its an 07 so its got a cover

Troy's QC SRT said:
Bought mine only a few months ago at the age of 25....And i thought i was young to buy one! Some of you fellas must be doing pretty good!

Or just stay single, and get deployed:D that's what I did.

Got mine when I was 21.

BurntRubber said:
i bought mine at 82, my wife was mad becasue my cataracts are so bad i cant see...I told her the speed limit was 95 mph...she said that was 45 mph zone.

she rides in the bed now, but its an 07 so its got a cover

LMAO:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back