Alberta (21)

You still got your truck Yellow 446, haven't seen you around much. It's Joe's truck that we have to burn the tires off of this fall.

Everything is pretty laid back, Need to get more AB GTG's but seems like everyone is working to much this summer. Joe's been trying. I would like to do some modding but it's tough when you only put on 500 miles a year.

It's good to hear from you again, and rememberer don't be such a stranger there is still some drama on this forum at times.

Hey Rad! how's things going Buddy?

Tuning up my latest toy on the little Black Hemi...

9 psi Boost! Ripp Vortech V3 Centrifugal Supercharger kit
...100% Driveway install on my own with just basic hand tools. 500whp for just $4K, includes tuning

rippnitup_zps9ac37506.jpg

ripp01_zpsb1054d82.jpg

gauge7_zps3f421aaa.jpg

Should have it fully dialed in and my water/meth kit installed soon, along with a custom "Built" transmission.

My torque converter stalls at about 3300 rpm now, so I have to use AWD (4-auto) because 2WD just sits and smokes the tires
Chirps into 2nd in 4WD LOL!

Stock shifts points still (5600rpm) cuz the stock fuel pump cant keep up and leans out after that
Aeromotive Stealth 340 pump is going in to cure that issue real soon.

Shake down run looks promising launching it on the street on my heavy 305/50R20 Terra Grappler's
417_zps45ff7635.jpg

Cant wait to see what it does in track trim on four 28" drag radials
Looking forward to Castrol in September/October when the temps drop.

-Mike

Last edited:
Hey Rad! how's things going Buddy?

Tuning up my latest toy on the little Black Hemi...

9 psi Boost! Ripp Vortech V3 Centrifugal Supercharger kit
...100% Driveway install on my own with just basic hand tools. 500whp for just $4K, includes tuning

rippnitup_zps9ac37506.jpg

ripp01_zpsb1054d82.jpg

gauge7_zps3f421aaa.jpg

Should have it fully dialed in and my water/meth kit installed soon, along with a custom "Built" transmission.

My torque converter stalls at about 3300 rpm now, so I have to use AWD (4-auto) because 2WD just sits and smokes the tires
Chirps into 2nd in 4WD LOL!

Stock shifts points still (5600rpm) cuz the stock fuel pump cant keep up and leans out after that
Aeromotive Stealth 340 pump is going in to cure that issue real soon.

Shake down run looks promising launching it on the street on my heavy 305/50R20 Terra Grappler's
417_zps45ff7635.jpg

Cant wait to see what it does in track trim on four 28" drag radials
Looking forward to Castrol in September/October when the temps drop.

-Mike

This is quite the setup!!! How did the final results end up? Track times? I didn't get to the track this past fall and missed this fun!!

I only got a couple shake down runs in before the track closed. (and my trans took a dump)
My tune was in desperate need of adjustment, running too rich with the W/M injection... low 10's A/F ratio

My stock trans was also failing (skipping and studdering on every shift)
Threw the dreaded 4th and 5th OD incorrect ratio codes a couple days later. :burnout:

...But I did squeak out a pretty good time considering the less than ideal conditions
She should be well into the 12's this Spring once the new trans and converter go in
...along with my new custom tuning (new Motor and Trans tunes)

(left lane)

1320go_zpsc75251e4.jpg

Last edited:
With all the talk about GTG's, We have ALOT of these trucks in the Alberta area. We really need to have a large GTG!! Maybe on a saturday at Joe's new House !! could be a great house warming party! burgers,beers and... hey Joe, is there a parking lot closeby for the burnout contest?!! Burnouts are always the best after beers!!!

Yeah there is actually., I will let u arrange the prize for the burnout contest Norbert :). Surprise me! Lol I have 3 pairs of tires waiting for the occasion!! :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back