Alberta Dyno Day

If your tranny is starting to slip you should go back to the factory tune with torque management and start to save for a rebuild ! They don't last long driven hard with slippage .

I will be there sun if u bring the tank? Lmao

doubt they will let me bring the tank to my place..lol. On other news i was able to get a torque wrench from work, wasnt easy but i got one..lol. I'm going to do the bands/fluid when i get off work today.

I think he did . So what are we going to do for next meet , i hope weathere is nice and all trucks are up and running .

I think we are shooting for July 16th in Red Deer/Lacombe.

Ok .
Do we all know who is going , and what are we going to do . If ppl want Todd got little bbq i can bring it down if ppl want to trow some dogs and burgers .

Did you get the rear end back in?

Yes !!!! I have my diff. Reassembled! Brought it to work today hoping for good things! No problems ... Just ask the clown in the cobalt ss! I really embarrassed him! Should have seem the look on his face when this big *ssed truck kept pulling away!! Lol. Priceless!!! :rock::burnout:

Yes !!!! I have my diff. Reassembled! Brought it to work today hoping for good things! No problems ... Just ask the clown in the cobalt ss! I really embarrassed him! Should have seem the look on his face when this big *ssed truck kept pulling away!! Lol. Priceless!!! :rock::burnout:

pick on something your size lol like that yellow truck , u know that yung punk is driving it lol . and no NOS .

I will take that as a challenge!!! See you at the track ! NOS is like. crack! Can never get enough! Can't stop!!! Only use it at the track . (I am not a good liar)

Could someone from that area be the organizer? Maybe we could start a new event thread.

Ron can set up dyno time with a weeks' notice, if anyone wants to come to Calgary over the summer. I'm out of town every other week, but don't mind helping out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back