Alberta Dyno Day

I am available anytime from June 7th to July 4th. And then i am back again from August
6th to September 4th. So basicly i have a decent amount of time in the month of June or August. Tough luck about the crappy weather.

Thanks to the folks that braved the weather. By 2pm the sun came out and warmed things up. We found another 06 with low HP....the NOS helped though. But it put down 2HP more than mine before the cam swap.

We will hold another GTG for those that would like dyno time. I'm waiting for tunes, so I will need another go as well. Toss some dates out there and we will make things happen on our end.

I will post some vids later.....I need to wash my truck, damn rain!:marchmellow::marchmellow:

Burt-

Thanks again for all your (and yours) help in keeping the group fed and watered, taking photos and such.
Toma's other half was flipping the burgers and assembling chili dogs.
I would have liked to spend more time there but I was "busy"..
It was great putting faces to the names and hope everyone found it worthwhile.

And like Burt said if anyone reading this that couldn't make it wants to plan another get together (or a solo), contact Burt or myself and we can make arrangements to have another in a week or a month or so..

And a big thanks to The Tomanator for his time, patience and expertise.

Ronnie

Burt-

Thanks again for all your (and yours) help in keeping the group fed and watered, taking photos and such.
Toma's other half was flipping the burgers and assembling chili dogs.
I would have liked to spend more time there but I was "busy"..
It was great putting faces to the names and hope everyone found it worthwhile.

And like Burt said if anyone reading this that couldn't make it wants to plan another get together (or a solo), contact Burt or myself and we can make arrangements to have another in a week or a month or so..

And a big thanks to The Tomanator for his time, patience and expertise.

Ronnie

Thanks Ron!:rock::rock::rock:

Glad you got that gas main sorted out.

that sucks theres another truck with that issue. And i hear ya about the rain, i washed and claybared my truck on thursday but ran out of energy to wax it...then it rained yesterday..lol.

that sucks theres another truck with that issue. And i hear ya about the rain, i washed and claybared my truck on thursday but ran out of energy to wax it...then it rained yesterday..lol.

I would like to see 68Charger or Evan on the dyno to see what happens.

Sorry for not showing everyone, the weather was the shits. After talking to a couple of the Edmonton guys and finding out they were not going I just decided to pull the plug as well.

At least some of the low hp 06's are being found so Ron can get them back where Dodge meant for them to be.

Sorry for not showing everyone, the weather was the shits. After talking to a couple of the Edmonton guys and finding out they were not going I just decided to pull the plug as well.

At least some of the low hp 06's are being found so Ron can get them back where Dodge meant for them to be.

Yes JUST LIKE Burt's truck was..
Yesterday should have been today.. +15C and Beautious..

How many did showup? GOT any pics? I really looked forward to that GTG but tragedy struck!!! I have the crown and pinion all lined up ! Just need some spiders. Wednesday is ETA.

Last edited:
How many did showup? GOT any pics? I really looked forward to that GTG but tragedy struck!!! I have the crown and pinion all lined up ! Just need some spiders. Wednesday is ETA.

You heading to the track July 17th? I'm still debating if im gonna go or not. I wanna run the nitrous but the $100 to fill the bottle could be used for oil and ps lines. And if i dont fill the bottle then theres no point in going..lol.

the point would be to check performance gain after kicking the cats!!! "here kitty kitty PUNT"

I dont know when im getting the cats out. The pipes i got from rad only remove the rear ones, so its going to cost more then i thought to get some fabricating to remove the front ones. Rad said his buddy might be able to weld them in for free but iiunno about getting rid of the front ones. I cant remember if the pipe is straight after the rear cats or if there is any bends. Not to mention i still need to get my hands on a inch-lb torque wrench, i got a ft-lbs...lol. Need to change the transmission oil and readjust the bands, i can feel it slipping/flaring.

Last edited:
I've got an inch/lbs torque wrench. What are you working on?

Is anyone going to be in the edmonton area this weekend (June 11th)? I'm gonna try and borrow one from work tomorrow but i dont know if i can find one that will do 72 inch pounds....the tools we use are for tanks and shit like that..lol.

I am in the fort and I have an inch/pound torque wrench . Where and when are you gonna work on it?

I will need to pit on some miles so maybe I deliver it! I will post when I get my truck going!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back