Alberta Dyno Day

Weather is going to be good in Edmonton all week through the weekend.
Calgary is supposed to clear up for Sat.

Norbert I hope you get your truck back together in time.

If not I have room for you or Joe.

I'd still like to leave early and get back at a decent time.
If it rains I won't be going but if the weather is nice I would still like to go, even if most of last years convoy is MIA.

Ooo my truck will be on a road Thursday . So if Joe is home he can go with one of us , don't forget I got a qc lol

It's going to be sunny on Saturday!!:rock::rock::rock:

I opened up the travelling banner tonight. We will have to get some pics with it for sure.:)

Have we picked a day for the Red Deer GTG? I just found out im going to Calgary for the Calgary Stanpede and Spruce Medows to meet Prince Williams and Kate....oh the joy in that..lol. So hopefully the gtg doesnt fall on those dates im there.

of which month? If its this month, count me out. June 16th the truck goes into the shop to get the catless mid pipes welded in and then June 17th ill be hitting the strip to spray the nitrous for the first time. Speaking of which, i moved my fogger to right infront of the TB in the center, but due to the tention of one of the lines the spray will be aiming abit to the left bank, will that be an issue?

Sorry Snakes.....July! Oh and your engine will be fine until it blows!!:D:D:D

Guys, come hungry on Saturday. My wife is going to make sure there is lots to eat!:rock::rock:

July 16th there is a car show in Lacombe, about 15 minutes north of Red Deer. Does that sound interesting to anyone as a place to start a GTG?

Perfect place, but like i said, dont know if i can make it :( We will see, they only need 100 soldiers out of my whole unit and we have 300 alone in Recce Squadron, so i might not have to go.

Im not sure the turn out over the last couple years but its a ok show. I googled it and three years ago they had 90 cars come out. Not anything like Three Hills, but there are some nice cars that come out. If we get enough trucks there we could damn near take over the show.

Im sure I will be there no matter the turn out from the club, and most likely with a few cars from our collection.

yea pretty good odds....Recce has about 300 soldiers, HQ Squadron has about 300, A Squadron has about 150 and B has about 150 as well...so i like my odds, then again, meeting prince williams and kate would be kinda cool. I met Prince Andrew back in 2007 in Halifax.

I built a tool to hold the side gears. Just need some spiders! :(. I can't seem to upload pic from my iPhone WTF?

July 16th & 17th no good for me. Would have loved to meet everyone in Lacombe.
When is the 3 hills show and i shine i think it is in June i might go there for fun. I hear it is pretty big.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back