Alberta Dyno Day

You c Joe . You can bring your rv with you now , a lots of room there for it . Hope you don't try pulling it with a 10 lol .

Kk . We should talk with a guys from viper club . They have a meet in red deer and c are they want to meet with us .

im down for a red deer gtg, the later in the month the better...not sure on the exact date i get off IRU and i can leave the area. And im sure Cam from LightSpeed would let us have a dyno day there..lol.

No no no we shoul have a GTG with out of dyno . Find a road somewhere where we can do burnouts , Joe I am saying this because of your safety . Lol . And go kick out feet somewhere and relax and do nothing .

No no no we shoul have a GTG with out of dyno . Find a road somewhere where we can do burnouts , Joe I am saying this because of your safety . Lol . And go kick out feet somewhere and relax and do nothing .

Agreed. I'm not looking for a dyno day in Red Deer, just a simple GTG.:)

My safety? Lmao , last time I remember I could see just fine:burnout: not sure for u though?? Lmao took u awhile to come down the street after me!! Lmao

If interested at the Red Deer GTG, we could do a BBQ and big bon fire out at my parents place. Theres things for kids (if they are coming) to do, they have a big play ground, trampoline, huge sand box, a skateboard ramp (although the wood is not really healthy at the moment), etc there.

Could even bring sleeping bags and stay in the shop if anyone wants to stay up late, or have a few bottles of rum.

They are about 15 minutes north of Red Deer, some of you have already been there.

And Rad, there is a nice road in view from my parents backyard where ya can do lots burnouts.

Im in for that . my sleeping bag is packed already .... Im all in for this .
And is this 15 min normal driving or , Joes driving .lol

If interested at the Red Deer GTG, we could do a BBQ and big bon fire out at my parents place. Theres things for kids (if they are coming) to do, they have a big play ground, trampoline, huge sand box, a skateboard ramp (although the wood is not really healthy at the moment), etc there.

Could even bring sleeping bags and stay in the shop if anyone wants to stay up late, or have a few bottles of rum.

They are about 15 minutes north of Red Deer, some of you have already been there.

And Rad, there is a nice road in view from my parents backyard where ya can do lots burnouts.

I'm liking the sound of this!!! Count me in, I will bring my travel trailer Tyler, and there will be ALOT of vid and pics to be taken!! Rum sounds good! Captain Morgan anyone? Rrrrrrr.
Hey Tyler u still have that 20" stock spare tire? If so I will use mine and we can swap and do some nasty burnouts for the camera's!!!

well i am gonna have alittle stress trying to make the GTG!! my diff goes clunk clunk!! damn those 390s are sticky!!! gonna pull the cover in the morning!

I'd like to meet everyone in Reddeer but July does not look good for me at all. I'll keep watching the thread and see what you guys come up with for a final date. I'm missing Calgary by 2 days I really wanted to Dyno the new truck and see if it is a sleeper or not? The wife says it's pretty quick, She is taking it to the show n shine in Camrose this morning.
Hopefully she stays out of the 60 footers on Sunday.

Canviper , when would be good for you . Maybe we can make one meet for august 2 if that will be good . And where you from , if you ever want to meet I'm always driving around when I'm home just let me know .

I'd like to meet everyone in Reddeer but July does not look good for me at all. I'll keep watching the thread and see what you guys come up with for a final date. I'm missing Calgary by 2 days I really wanted to Dyno the new truck and see if it is a sleeper or not? The wife says it's pretty quick, She is taking it to the show n shine in Camrose this morning.
Hopefully she stays out of the 60 footers on Sunday.

We can set up a dyno run that fits your schedule. Let us know some dates you are available.:)

well i am gonna have alittle stress trying to make the GTG!! my diff goes clunk clunk!! damn those 390s are sticky!!! gonna pull the cover in the morning!

You best get that diff fixed up before june 6 i would hate to see you miss out:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back