Alberta Dyno Day

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. June 4th at Toma's new shop. The dyno will be for the SRT10 guys first and then for friends. We are planning to BBQ for lunch. We will post more details on this thread. Let us know if you are coming!:):)

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
4. Craig - Challenger 392
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra

Last edited:
1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
7.Yellow Venom (if not raining:) )

i dont mean to sound like an a-hole, but seriously? u dont take your truck out in the rain? i gotta be missing something..lol. I thought it was messed up that the guys back home store their $15,000 cobalts for the winter but not driving the truck in the rain is just abit extream.

i dont mean to sound like an a-hole, but seriously? u dont take your truck out in the rain? i gotta be missing something..lol. I thought it was messed up that the guys back home store their $15,000 cobalts for the winter but not driving the truck in the rain is just abit extream.

Heck, I live in South Louisiana were it seems to Rain every other week and I defently don't drive mine in the rain. Mine could of came without wipers on itcause they don't get used. I just prefer not to drive it in the rain, it stays in it's Bed ( Garage ) most of the time.

With the supercharger power :burnout:and the pride I have and I know of almost everyone around here has with their 10's:rock::rock::rock:,we all dont drive them in the winter or rain.I dont even have wipers or washer fluid tank on my truck,mine's a pure cruiser for nice days ONLY,and I bet there wont be many driving to Calgary if it does rain unless someone has a big enclosed car trailer? and I will pull it down to Calgary and back:rock:

With the supercharger power :burnout:and the pride I have and I know of almost everyone around here has with their 10's:rock::rock::rock:,we all dont drive them in the winter or rain.I dont even have wipers or washer fluid tank on my truck,mine's a pure cruiser for nice days ONLY,and I bet there wont be many driving to Calgary if it does rain unless someone has a big enclosed car trailer? and I will pull it down to Calgary and back:rock:

I think the washer fluid in mine is 6 years old!:D:D

You might as well take your wipers off too:rock: LOL, 6 yr old washer fluid? LOL! U sure it hasnt all evaporated out ?:aetsch:,lol
After I took my wipers off I put those black rubber chair leg caps on the spline for the wiper arms and hides them nicely:rock:

Last edited:
lol, i guess i see your guys point. However for me, the truck is a DD, i drive it rain or shine, even in the snow. But now the warm weather is coming its time to bring the bike out.

LOL I think I have you beat. Mine is 7 yrs old.

I'm in if it's a nice day as well. To much work to wash the truck if it rains.

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
7. Yellow Venom (if not raining )
8. Alberta-SRT

LOL I think I have you beat. Mine is 7 yrs old.

I'm in if it's a nice day as well. To much work to wash the truck if it rains.

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
8. Alberta-SRT
9.yellow 446

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
8. Alberta-SRT
9. Yellow446

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
8. Alberta-SRT
9. Yellow446
10. Sheldon (weather permitting) - '06 QC
11. Steve - '06 RC

Damn, I thought it would be great to meet you guys so I Mapquested Calgary. GoodGodamighty it is 2186 miles from here. Shit!! You fuggers are in Western Canada, I'll bet you have to have air pumped in up there. That is somewhere near the end of the world huh?

1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
8. Alberta-SRT
9. Yellow446
10. Sheldon (weather permitting) - '06 QC
11. Steve - '06 RC

12. 68charger

Damn, I thought it would be great to meet you guys so I Mapquested Calgary. GoodGodamighty it is 2186 miles from here. Shit!! You fuggers are in Western Canada, I'll bet you have to have air pumped in up there. That is somewhere near the end of the world huh?

its great with the lack of oxygen its like your drunk all the time:rock:so they had to put a handrail up to stop people from staggering over the edge:D

(2) drivers.
1093 miles each.
Extra free cheeseburgers for the longest distance attendees...
And beer....

(Is any of this working??) :D

Last edited:
1. rottenronnie
2. oldcolt
3. Brian - GT500
5. Dave - Shelby Cobra
6. Snakes709
8. Alberta-SRT
9. Yellow446