Alberta Dyno Day

Canviper , when would be good for you . Maybe we can make one meet for august 2 if that will be good . And where you from , if you ever want to meet I'm always driving around when I'm home just let me know .
I'm from Camrose about an hour south east of Edmonton. I just started work in a new country here and there scheldule is a bit screwy but if i were to guess when i would be home i'm thinking maybe around August 8th or a bit later because right now i'm on a 28/28 rotation but they might change that to so to be accurate about times i almost have to wait until mid july and see when i exactly get back. I've talked to Yellow venomn a few time and he said call and maybe we'll have a mini GTG at castrol raceway or somewhere in Edmonton.

We can set up a dyno run that fits your schedule. Let us know some dates you are available.:)
Thanks old Colt for the offer right now it looks like i will be home from June 6th to July 4th and then back again around august 8th to like september 1 something like that closer to the end of june then i will know when i will be home in August for sure.
I've never even seen a dyno run before so yes if the guys want to get together again sometime i am all game or i can wait until next year's GTG to. I'm open for anything scheldule permitting,

It looks something like this.:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4M7APYogTA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGGahzfgTA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test 2‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK-4DIL4Ypo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test 3‬‏[/ame]

I will do the best I can!!! Just wish parts were easier to get! The work isn't difficult but I do need the parts! Stinker is closed on the weekend ! I will call him on Monday to see if he can help!

I will do the best I can!!! Just wish parts were easier to get! The work isn't difficult but I do need the parts! Stinker is closed on the weekend ! I will call him on Monday to see if he can help!

Do you still have your 4.10's? Maybe you could put them in for the weekend.

dude I am never ever closed man, you most likely got the spider gears, I have a set here that are used but were recently cryoed, in good shape , do have some pitting in the side gears, but I woud run them, but if you want them they are yours $100 shipped, I am in an out but I am sure you can catch me:aetsch:

I will take them! I can paypal cash shortly! Better check shipping to me. Gets pricey! Let me know any difference thanx

Tony how much would it cost to get a set of 4.56 gears with them cryoed? I got a feeling im going to have the same issue huck did, soon.

Come on guys !!!! there are alot of cars with alot more power than these trucks that lift the front end!!! the dana 60 is an awesome diff! my diff wasn't put together properly when i had it done in town! i fixed it as best i could at the time but not good enough with the slicks! i hadn't done it before . now i know what tolerance they have! wait till i get it fixed and i will show you that these diffs are good!

It is very important to take ALL the slack out of the drive-train before you dump the clutch with drag radials/slicks on a well-prepped track, especially with a 5200 pound truck.

Tony how much would it cost to get a set of 4.56 gears with them cryoed? I got a feeling im going to have the same issue huck did, soon.

you will not the convertor will take up a good bit of the hit, until you really start banging the nos or do bigger mods, you should be good , but if you wanted to take care fo things before hand, do the spiders, a new kit with clutches spiders, and so on runs around $275 or so, cryo included

Sorry Ken , I am waiting on spider gears! I will have the gears meshed prior but I need spider gears to transfer torque to the axles! :DIf I can get them by Friday I will be there! :(

If Rad is going then I'll probably be there.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back