Alberta Members

Yes I would like to thank Chris, Burt and Ronnie for a great tuning session. It was definitely more than I expected. I was amazed and very happy with the power from my truck with a stock motor and Paxton supercharger.
Next step now for more power will be big bucks (forged motor etc.).
The drive home was safe but very tired. Have not tried the truck out yet but will do this weekend.

Im always a skeptic about putting a supercharger on these stock motors, yet intrigued by the simple (so to speak) bolt on power! Ive also been told that its all about the tuning as long as the boost is kept within reason. Seeing that you were tuned by an amazing tuner, how much boost are you putting on that stock motor and what are your final numbers???

Im always a skeptic about putting a supercharger on these stock motors, yet intrigued by the simple (so to speak) bolt on power! Ive also been told that its all about the tuning as long as the boost is kept within reason. Seeing that you were tuned by an amazing tuner, how much boost are you putting on that stock motor and what are your final numbers???
My dyno numbers on the Mustang Dyno were as below:
Max power: 600.4 @ 5400 RPM
Max torque: 608.4 @ 4800 RPM

Converted to Dynojet numbers which everyone seems to compare to (+8%):
Max power: 648
Max torque: 657

Not sure which numbers everyone here uses as I am new to this dyno tuning - first time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back