Alberta SRT 10 low KM's w/Dual Exhaust.

Yes thankyou not sure what I did wrong. Just thought I would post it up for the guys that like a decked out SRT with dual exhaust.:rock::rock:

Again thanks for linking it for me.

OMG....WTF...LOL....LMFAO......I'm not sure which one fit's this mess!

Peel the junk off and you would have a truck with 5k. Not bad.

WHaaaaat's wrong guys nothing wrong with being LOUD & PROUD with your SRT 10 in Alberta yee haw! But I did think the dual exhaust was kind a cool. (maybe?):marchmellow::marchmellow::dontknow:

Are you gettin ready to put your goodies on soon Old Colt. Or are you going to wait until all the snow is melted and the roads are cleaned first.

Streets are dry around here! Hit 13 C last couple days. Gonna take the 10 to work tomorrow!

Are you gettin ready to put your goodies on soon Old Colt. Or are you going to wait until all the snow is melted and the roads are cleaned first.

We ordered a couple of things today. Should be good to go in a few weeks.:D

Not any gravel here. didn't get to icy here . or the gravel has been kicked to the side! not much traffic at 5:00am on a sunday morning or at 7:30 in the evening so i am ok with it. Can hardly wait!! I have a few goodies to install this year, so far ,and still waiting for more!!! Our dollar is healthy again!!

Not any gravel here. didn't get to icy here . or the gravel has been kicked to the side! not much traffic at 5:00am on a sunday morning or at 7:30 in the evening so i am ok with it. Can hardly wait!! I have a few goodies to install this year, so far ,and still waiting for more!!! Our dollar is healthy again!!

Nice, Im gonna order some more stuff too. I got the big OK from the boss tonight.

We will have to do a GTG, once all the trucks are running again! Has anyone heard from BLWNSRT? Is his truck running?

Ah man sounds good guys, Looks like the Albertans are a going modding this year.:rock::D:rock: Hopefully we can get a good GTG to see everyone's improvements. Or drink?
Even though it's been a mild winter this year it still seems long. Tired of looking at the truck under it's cover for the last few months.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back