all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

viperhauler said:
i know it was up all through boarding season...but i'da figured it'd be cleaned up by now...

but didn't the tail have a little rock slide, too?

Yeah, it did...but should be cleaned up soon if not already..

Fahrenheit said:
Every word the truth, I do have respect for the L's, I just love fast trucks, and almost took out one last summer at the track that was heavily modded, lost by .01:mad: and Im man enough to admit it. And Blaine wont show.......

wont show where????

Roughly two weeks before the track day... just how I like it, trash talking!

FatJack did you not have a good time last year? I mean, you did win your own truck challenge thing and all ;) Best of luck to you this year.

For the record, it was only a 100 shot that was being sprayed into the 8000lb stock turbo excursion on 22 inch street tires...

spyder1337 said:

FatJack did you not have a good time last year? I mean, you did win your own truck challenge thing and all ;) Best of luck to you this year.

For the record, it was only a 100 shot that was being sprayed into the 8000lb stock turbo excursion on 22 inch street tires...
hey Spyder, man I apologize I havent took the time to call yet, but I will monday buddy, today was jsut a really sh$$ty day, and didnt get a thing accomplished:toilet:

SrtBrad said:
Sup bro!!!

BTW our trucks are less American than the Tundra.
All American. ......no foreign. .......Mexico is cheaper labor..how the hell are u BRO shutter bug

spyder1337 said:

I have been varified that it was a 250 shot, in your own words, the 250 shot you were running didn't actually give that much on a diesel (just a brain jogger)

Just sayin...

I hate to break the news to you guys but a 250 shot on a diesel is a 250 shot on a gas jobber. Actually alot more so than gas.Cools the diesel down alot more than gas, since the temps on a diesel are alot higher hence produceing more useable horsepower. You been had. But that is ford guys always trying to sneak something:dontknow: :p :slug:

http://www.bankspower.com/techarticles/show/24-nitrous-oxide-&-the-diesel

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
If you mean going to be the PCB GTG no.....but I can meet up with you at the tail this June or July......we can do a good drive then get down to business at a local watering hole...;)

I thought I read they cleared 40 but I went down 81 to 26 today and they still had the "40 detour" sign up at the 26/81 intersection...

Yea the Tenn side is still blocked by the slide... Matter of Fact the TDOT put up a Live Hwy Cam so people could keep track of the progress of the Clean Up...

TDOT Link Here

thats Lightning people, "its stock", that is crap I've never seen one anywhere close to stock!

I'm pretty sure this one was stock.:D :p :elefant:

Attachments

• CIMG0019_1.jpg
    CIMG0019_1.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 138
Ok guys, first let me say that I have absolutely loved both of my 10's. I left the Ford world in 05 and never looked back. I too love to put the smack down at the track on L's and my former HD brothers when I can. But I have to be realistic about this--modded L's are fast; dang fast. A 650rwhp L (which is very easy to do) will run a mid 10 second 1/4 all day long. And here's the thing, there are a lot of them out there. To my knowledge, there is only one 10 second 10.

So no I'm not defending the L boys, but be really careful about betting against what you think you can beat. Those guys have had a very long time to perfect their setups!

it's all cool with me. There are 3 basic ways to make big power, supercharge, turbo, and spray...he was running 2 of the 3 and I had none, I don't mind loosing to such odds ;)

DevilDawg3097 said:
I hate to break the news to you guys but a 250 shot on a diesel is a 250 shot on a gas jobber. Actually alot more so than gas.Cools the diesel down alot more than gas, since the temps on a diesel are alot higher hence produceing more useable horsepower. You been had. But that is ford guys always trying to sneak something:dontknow: :p :slug:

http://www.bankspower.com/techarticles/show/24-nitrous-oxide-&-the-diesel

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back