Another f'n new guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since that was a Regular Cab 2500, here's a CC, around 8,000lbs. Still a touch fast.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBA0D_iiJPI]Duramax 11.23 1/4 mile - YouTube[/ame]

If only we could channel their energy for something usefull.... like the special olympics! with all the L guys and this fresh batch of tard's we could set up a ringer team:aetsch:and they might Actually win something besides a gold star<thats edible> after a furious game of duck duck goose... :reddy:
LOL, so your like last year's Special Olympics Gold medalist then?? Cause I'm finding you funny, but still feel bad laughing at you. :p

There's always a fast car somewhere hell I've seen a 8sec chevette....truth is I go to Bristol street fights to watch and run every time they it and 99% of diesels just make a lot of smoke and run and look like sh**...
Cause most dumbasses just stack tuners (or "chips" to the real rice @sshats) and don't do proper mods. There are lots of these in the 10-12 range in 2500's, few in the 9's. Hell Banks sponsored D-Max is in the mid 7s and they've got a DMax in a rail doing low 4s. When you get a FAST turbodiesel, it's addictive, like Coke. :marchmellow:

I had a 06 quad cab dodge deisel that I had fixed up with goodies but sure as hell wasn't as fast as what I have now.

Honestly, ever driven a D-Max? Stock or modded I recommend you take a testdrive for chits and giggles..... SRSly, I think you may like it:burnout:

If I wanted to pull a cattle trailer with live stock And be forced to go diesel I would stick to mopar and pull with a cummins diesel plenty of power and 100x better
Looking truck then anybody else!

If you guys would take a 10 for a test drive you'd see why we don't even let our trucks experience winters,rain,or even a night outside..these trucks are a 3 yr deal only and I feel luckier than hell that I have one!!! Oh and she's fast outta the box not like all the rest of the wanna be trucks.i go out into the garage just to sit and look at mine.

If I wanted to pull a cattle trailer with live stock And be forced to go diesel I would stick to mopar and pull with a cummins diesel plenty of power and 100x better
Looking truck then anybody else!

They don't look bad. Not at all. But too many issues with the 6.7. They can be fast, but reliability is not what cummins used to be. While they're not fast I can't knock the old 12valve 5.9. The Tards that like rolling coal yes, but not the motor.

06CCDMAX said:
LOL, so your like last year's Special Olympics Gold medalist then?? Cause I'm finding you funny, but still feel bad laughing at you. :p

Cause most dumbasses just stack tuners (or "chips" to the real rice @sshats) and don't do proper mods. There are lots of these in the 10-12 range in 2500's, few in the 9's. Hell Banks sponsored D-Max is in the mid 7s and they've got a DMax in a rail doing low 4s. When you get a FAST turbodiesel, it's addictive, like Coke. :marchmellow:

Honestly, ever driven a D-Max? Stock or modded I recommend you take a testdrive for chits and giggles..... SRSly, I think you may like it:burnout:

Yeah... My friend had one

If you guys would take a 10 for a test drive you'd see why we don't even let our trucks experience winters,rain,or even a night outside..these trucks are a 3 yr deal only and I feel luckier than hell that I have one!!! Oh and she's fast outta the box not like all the rest of the wanna be trucks.i go out into the garage just to sit and look at mine.

Some what like the GNs and DeLoreans...

Like I said in my intro, a buddy has one. Yea it's not slow, but it's not what most would expect when they hear Viper motor in a truck. I like the pull right off the line of my D-max better :p
(But to each his own.)

Now I told you not to tell that in public.

yoooooooooooo

Is that a NBS Silvy in your avatar, and a dead ram? I gotta admit that is funny chit.
rofl[1].gif
But if that's your's, I don't wanna see the repair bill you get from eating a ram.
anim_06.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back