Another Roe is getting dyno'd

HV SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting my truck dyno'd tomorrow. I'm having 3 tunes done. One with 92 pump gas and 10 lbs of boost and no meth. One with 92 pump gas with meth. And one with 12 lbs of boost , 104 unleaded race gas and meth.

Got any guesses on rwhp and rwt?

Alot more than my giant paperweight that we can't figure out :mad:

Ramchargerguy said:
Alot more than my giant paperweight that we can't figure out :mad:

You'll get it sorted...:rock:
It sounded okay, but it needs some tweaking to get the power levels up closer to where they should be.
Joe's is coming around as well, now that the m.a.p. sensor is seeing what it should be seeing.:)

Last edited:
HV SRT said:
Got any guesses on rwhp and rwt?

How about guesses on % of belt slip!?:D

Seriously though, good luck! I'm guessing much of your gains will come from a bump in timing, whatever they may be.

Last edited:
Yes, good luck today.

Remember to listen for ping/detonation (which is tough with that blower whine).
Some chassis ears help out lots..

Ronnie

Last edited:
Ram From Hell said:
How about guesses on % of belt slip!?:D

Seriously though, good luck! I'm guessing much of your gains will come from a bump in timing, whatever they may be.

Hopefully I fixed that problem last week. I was down to 5 lbs of boost. A added pulley and a new belt and I'm back at 10 lbs of boost.

HV SRT said:
Hopefully I fixed that problem last week. I was down to 5 lbs of boost. A added pulley and a new belt and I'm back at 10 lbs of boost.

Cool! Here's hoping!:rock:

The tune didn't go well. I have two issues. After the 6th pull I started to get belt slippage. The boost droped to 8 psi. There other issue is trying to keep the engine temp at 175 to 180 range. The factory computer keeps thinking the engine is not warmed up yet so it adds more fuel. My tuner is afriad that when I'm out on the track and my temps will run hotter and the computer will lean out the fuel when the truck gets above 190. Anybody knows who can reprogram the factory computer? Oh by the way with very little timing and no meth it was at 638 rwhp.

You might try a Goodyear Gatorback belt....I have no slippage after multiple pulls using a 10LB pulley.........I tried 2 other brands and boost would max out at 9.3LBs.....the Gatorback gives a consistant 11LBs...

Nice numbers still! Can't wait to see the results when all the bugs get worked out!:rock:

HV SRT said:
...Oh by the way with very little timing and no meth it was at 638 rwhp.

You seem to be doing doing exceptionally well, Congrats !

We haven't seen anywhere near those numbers around here, with similar builds.

That should net you a mid 11 at 118 or so.

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
You seem to be doing doing exceptionally well, Congrats !

We haven't seen anywhere near those numbers around here, with similar builds.

That should net you a mid 11 at 118 or so.

Yeah, actually we have. He was already at 700+ as I recall, and Dale (Tinygiants) is higher still.;)

Dale ran a 12.11 (at 118, I believe), putting down around 735rwhp with his Roe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back