Another Roe is getting dyno'd

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, actually we have. He was already at 700+ as I recall, and Dale (Tinygiants) is higher still.;)

Dale ran a 12.11 (at 118, I believe), putting down around 735rwhp with his Roe.

and that is with some improved traction that don ain't got - yet. :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
buuuuurp, morning budwieser, I dropped it an it spewed everywhere:D

a morning miller is better... its breakfast budwieser :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

viperpwred said:
a morning miller is better... its breakfast budwieser :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, actually we have. He was already at 700+ as I recall, and Dale (Tinygiants) is higher still.;)

Dale ran a 12.11 (at 118, I believe), putting down around 735rwhp with his Roe.

That's great power...it must be a hoot to drive.

Last edited:
Don, Have you seen what George (blackviper) is doing with his pulleys? He dynos later this week. We will see if he can arrest the belt slip with his extra pulley up top.

I have the ROE modified computer for my tune. My computer only has the torque management removed. Sean Roe did not mention any concerns with what you are experiencing. Have you talked to Sean?

Were you logging the runs with the VEC?

I will be using an SCT to control the rev limiter, the fan setting and the shift points. So far so good with the new S/C pulley and driver's side idler. Will see if it holds up on the dyno before I endorse it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back