Another SRT-10 in Houma,La

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seen a Silver RC with Louisiana Plate in Houma This afternoon on MLK boulevard.Was it anybody on here. I know it's not you Jack. :D

Ive never seen a silver RC in town. Ill keep an eye out for that one. Have you run into the guy with the black QC that's beat to s**t? Man I feel horrible everytime I see that truck and the condition its in. He lives just passed the movie theater on the hwy. I always see him in my neighborhood, he has a niece that lives down the street from me.

I have run in to a Silver RC and QC in New Orleans at the "races in mexico" on sundays.

There's actually 3 Black QC's in Houma. There's the guy you said( he lives in the front of Oakshire Subdivision), one Down the Bayou ( Gunu) and one on the street right before you get to Hollywood Road. This silver one had Louisiana plate. He turned in to Best Buy. I seen that he was looking back at me but, I was head to the track.

I might be severdsnake. check the new guy thread #2. He says he is from LA and he mentions Louisianna. it is a silver RC and hard to tell but from the rear pic it looks like he has Loui plates

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back