Any daily drivers out there?

Big Worm said:
You better wash that thing before Macon. How we going to pick up any snatch with a Dirty truck
well i let a buddy of mine take mine down to the beach...the first thing he said after his first night down there...well after he called me at 2am hiding behind a dumpster froim the law after outrunning a cobra (dude says you wanna race...my buddy goes...i'll see your eight cylinders, raise you 2, and take your girl...then won...) so it was the second thing he says if i was gay, i could pull so much leg...i guess the gals think it's flashy, but don't know too much about em...don't get mad at me wifey...the girls (ladies) that do know are big time keepers...i'm certainly not tryin to be stereotypical...it was just a funny story

I put anywhere from 200-300 miles on this beast weekly, I never get tired of bein behind the wheel:rock:

i drive mine every day! lol
i work about a mile to and from work! hahahahaha
got about 5000 miles on her already.....dam time for an oil change and a wash!

I watched my odometer click 80001 today. I just patted the dash, smiled and lit the tires up at 45.:rock:

Was driving mine daily for almost a year ---was putting approx. 500 miles a week on her...Decided to buy a baby dodge truck for the daily drive...after work the big girl gets her turn almost daily...

JeffBoyette said:
I watched my odometer click 80001 today. I just patted the dash, smiled and lit the tires up at 45.:rock:
You, Jeff, are a REAL MAN:rock: :rock: :rock:

mmmmtorque said:
only 17k...but it has been a very hard 17k ;)
Dang! Is that all? You must live next door to where you work. I hardly ever drive mine and have over 22K on it.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Dang! Is that all? You must live next door to where you work. I hardly ever drive mine and have over 22K on it.

The miles are starting to go up more...but yea, I lived 4 miles from work for years ;) Now I have about 17 miles each way :D

Everyday. Just clicked over 34k. I've got a ding or two (I'd like to get my hands on that punk with the shopping cart :mad: ). It seems like everyday I get the gas mileage question from a co-worker. I just ask them if they want a ride, then they will understand :rock: .

bmako said:
another daily here. 200-300 weekly. But it gets washed and babied every weekend so far.
Yep, mine too, it's like my second wife:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back