Any daily drivers out there?

I drive mine every chance I get. It will be put up for the winters so I bought a 1996 RC S-10 2 wheel drive to get me through till spring. Then I'll mod the hell out of that.

Drive mine everyday, if it is not rainning or snowing, You never know when a challenge comes along. I don't drive it to work(only work 2 tenths of a mile away from home)so she is truely for pleasure use:D :D :D

viperhauler said:
funny thing, tho...the 05 manual says DO NOT INSTALL SNOWPLOW....hmmmmmm:marchmellow:

Oh crap, you're not supposed to put a snow plow on??? :D

i can not not drive my beast:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Daily driver for me except for snow time but on good days I will let her out, everyday spring to winter fastet parts getter in chicago:burnout: :burnout:
Also destroyed an m5 thats when I blew my clutch in half, thats what happens when you hot 2nd instead of 4th at 100mph:marchmellow: :marchmellow: oops. but centeforce is in her now.Positve side is boss pays for maintenance if I break 12 flat ( He has no clue) He will be my sponser and if thats the case then it will become a track truck instead.

DevilDawg3097 said:
......Positve side is boss pays for maintenance if I break 12 flat ( He has no clue) He will be my sponser and if thats the case then it will become a track truck instead.
do what?!?!?!....so is he hiring???!!!

viperhauler said:
do what?!?!?!....so is he hiring???!!!
I am a grease monkey for an asphalt company and with me using my truck it saves him about 75k-100k for a service trk. so now I go out and look at it and tell them bring it to the shop. No, wrong time of year for hiring out here thanksgiving is layoff time in chicago but I will be working thru the winter alot of shit to fix. Try again in spring time:D :p

trubuilt said:
Not trying to be rude Prof but the 3 series is a BMW and a AMG is a Benz..:D The fast 3 series is the M3. The AMG that is comparable to the 3 series is the C63.
http://www.mercedes-amg.com/
http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/overview.html
What ever you choose it will be fast if it has AMG or M attached to it.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
But why not the srt-8 charger, 300 they seem to go cheap with lots of get up and go:rock: :rock: Maybe the jeep AWD and can drive in the snow:rock:
get a used srt 8 jeep 0 to 60 in 5 secs in the rain:rock:

i got a 94 dakota and a 00 neon for cars to beat on but for some odd reason i still drive my truck everywhere i dont get it kinda reminds of my peterbuilt

if i wanted to collect 17k i would have put it in a mason jar and set it beside the TV...i'm gonna drive this 17K

ctsrt10 said:
i got a 94 dakota and a 00 neon for cars to beat on but for some odd reason i still drive my truck everywhere i dont get it kinda reminds of my peterbuilt

well a nicely "tuned" mid 3ZJ B model CAT in a long nose Pete can have about the same amount of "pull" as our trucks
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Last edited:
Mine is a daily driver when im home. I try not to drive it on the road, things get broken into and scratched and dented in motels.

Borden's SRT said:
Mines a DD. i've got 34K on it now. dirty as shit too.:(
You better wash that thing before Macon. How we going to pick up any snatch with a Dirty truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back