Any daily drivers out there?

drive mine everyday and I pretty much hate it. i think its most fun in the rain. overall its to slow, to big and never gets cleaned...but taking the viper out a few times a week brings me smiles...but now thats not fast enough. once you get past the gas cost these trucks are great DD

I DON'T DRIVE MINE EVERY DAY.. BUT EVERY FRIDAY AND SAT. HAVE TO DRIVE IT FOR 240 MILES + THE MILES ON SUNDAYS.... ALL OF THEM HIGH WAY MILES THOU.

I drive mine almost every day... most of it on Fort Hood, so ya I got some scratches too:D Once I get it payed off, I'll get a daily driver

I drive mine every day,No matter what kind of weather. 49,654 Smiles.:rock:

I've got 19k on my 04.

I agree with you about driving them, but disagree heavily about the oil change thing. I change mine religiously.

Your experience with previous vehicles is fine, and you're plenty allowed to gamble with your $11,000 Aluminum V10. I'll change the oil in mine.

BriteCrawler said:
I've got 19k on my 04.

I agree with you about driving them, but disagree heavily about the oil change thing. I change mine religiously.

Your experience with previous vehicles is fine, and you're plenty allowed to gamble with your $11,000 Aluminum V10. I'll change the oil in mine.
well i've gone 15k inbetween oil changes on my qc before,doesnt burn oil and just recently dyno'd 433rwhp ,these motors are tough,not advocating being l;azy bout oil changes but u can go alot longer than 3k

I dive mine every day almost 100 miles a day. more on days I don't go to work. The only time I don't drive it is when I am riding my bike. I live in ct and drive to ny. the bike only comes out in the summer.

Yup i drive mine every day. once and a while i will drive my yamaha rhino to work just to save gas:dontknow:

i drive mine every day... only about 10 to 20 miles.. we take my feinces cts if we go much further..

daily driver here.i have other vehicles to drive ,but the 10 is the one i like drivin.

Im in Iraq now, but when at home I drive it every day, and across the country when need be!

BriteCrawler said:
I've got 19k on my 04.

Dont think for one second ill go more than 100 miles over the 3000 mark.. Im saying ive never needed to change my oil at the 3 month mark because i put those miles on it before it gets there.

JeffBoyette said:
Dont think for one second ill go more than 100 miles over the 3000 mark.. Im saying ive never needed to change my oil at the 3 month mark because i put those miles on it before it gets there.

Gotcha :rock:

In the summer I drive MY Boosted RC almost every day on the Highway.
Why because its gets 20 MPG:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back