Any daily drivers out there?

Drive mine every day .... and look forward to it ... Only couple miles to work.

I get looks and questions about the truck daily as well.

The other guy had it right, You take the fastest production pick-up truck and then you make it faster. I Luv it ...

SGTFRY said:
Im in Iraq now, but when at home I drive it every day, and across the country when need be!

When are you commin back bro? and where are you? I was at Taji

I can't top Clints 80K,but I do drive mine everywhere,and only have 64K racked up so far !!!:rock:

Daily Driver

I drive mine all year. I have 4 kids and 3 of them 6 and under so it is mostly to work and back. :) I drive in snow also. Truck actually does pretty good in the snow. I just try to keep it washed off more in the winter. When I put the Night Runner Wheels on they came with the Cooper Zeon Tires and it helped both in snow and regular driving. Truck now rides better now because of the tires. I have had it a year and a half and put on 17000 miles of fun! It had 2700 when I bought it.

LoveThisTruck said:
When are you commin back bro? and where are you? I was at Taji
Im at FOB KALSU. Im a UAV mech. I get nack to Stewart in july. cant wait!!!:rock:

DAILY Nuff said!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :elefant:

I have mine now 6 months and put 6.000miles on the clock and it is not even summer yet.(i had planned to put only 5.000miles a year on the clock:confused: )
It's so much fun to drive:D :D :D

Alex

man axxel how could you fugly a srt-10 by ptting a camper top on it

Daily driver, only shares with the bike when it's warm enough.

at one point i was puttin a 1000 miles a week on my 05'...before i blew the 1st of 2 engines....

I try to drive mine every chance I get. But I work out of town and it stays at the house. So far I only have a little over 12K on her and have had it for about a year and a half.

When I get home from work, usually the first thing I do is go wash it and drive her around for about an hour. And a 5 min errand usually takes 30 minutes:burnout: :rock:

The kids are always wanting a ride in it:D

every day, rain, snow, or shine...just like the mail...wife drives the jeep, and on occasion, i'll drive the creampuff (72 c10 swb...ac/ps/pb/tilt/...) been haling my tool trailer, and building materials, and way too many other things to count since day one....55k in 16 months...bought her with 15ish...best truck i've ever had...period

Right now i am putting about 2,500 miles a month on mine. I have a 300 + mile trip every other week to my Granny's house. Over the hills and through the woods has never been enjoyable !! Thats all going to change next week though. Just bought a 91 gmc van to work out of . Ill still be putting close to 1,000 miles a month on her.

Brandon

i drive mine everyday but its only 10 miles to work and back. It doesn't matter the weather. during hurricane IKE it sat outside!!

Drive it to school, work, anywhere, heck its my only vehicle!!! Had it 9 months and put 10k miles on it already.

This is a funny thread:D had 03 R/T dakota traded for 05 rumble bee and the bee became a snake,I have used mine for work since day one,there is just such a good feeling about blowing the doors off some import hauling a ladder :D daily driver never seen a garage drive the living daylights out of her......thats why they made them..........24 tho on od 12 tho a year, had 160 test drive miles when i bought her in 06, it sat on the lot for 18 months till I came along:rock: :burnout: :rock:

When I am home I drive mine a lot; maybe every other day. Sometimes only around the area just to take some stress off. I rather drive #1900 than the SRT-8 for sure.. Now that fuel prices are under $2.00 I think I will be out driving more..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back