Any dash daq, SCT touch screen, or dash hawks?

TNVIPER said:
I have a ScanGuage...good info in it..

http://scangauge.com/

Same. And it works in multiple vehicles, doesn't tie itself to only one vehicle.

Not a real complex gauge but effective and not expensive.

i have a Gtech EGS with OBDII and other goodies

0.jpg

Picture132.jpg

srt008.jpg

Last edited:
I run the Pioneer Vehicle Dynamics Processor and it kicks arse. :rock:
Runs in the indash screen, multiple screens, settings and customization levels can be had. :)

AVG-VDP1_Demo2.gif

Anyone ever use the Watchdog from Bully? The Dash Daq looks sweet but its really expensive.

Carlwalski said:
I run the Pioneer Vehicle Dynamics Processor and it kicks arse. :rock:
Runs in the indash screen, multiple screens, settings and customization levels can be had. :)

AVG-VDP1_Demo2.gif

Do you mean this runs on the stock navigation system (REC)? I really like that device but I don't want a "flip-up" screen or an externally mounted one. Do you know of any units that work with this and mount in-dash (double DIN) and aren't "flip-ups"?

NickGuyver said:
Do you mean this runs on the stock navigation system (REC)? I really like that device but I don't want a "flip-up" screen or an externally mounted one. Do you know of any units that work with this and mount in-dash (double DIN) and aren't "flip-ups"?
No, it won't work with the OEM units. It will only work worth with a selected few Pioneer units. :) I'm running a Pioneer AVH-P6000DVD In-dash 7" double din unit. Like yourself, I'm not into the foldout screens and wanted that "centre display/mission control" look. The P6000 works with the VDP. Check out the link below to the Pioneer site. It has all the information you need or want including what models it will work with (under the subtitle; "Touch Panel Operation"). It doesn't list my unit but I did my homework prior and knew it worked. Hopefully this helps. ;)

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Accessories/AVG-VDP1

Cheers,
Carl

Pioneer AVG-VDP1 - Vehicle Dynamics Processor
AVG-VDP1.jpg

Pioneer AVH-P6000DVD
AVHP6000DVD1.jpg

Pioneer unit in place.
Batram6.JPG

Hey Carl..your steering wheel is on the wrong side...
When you go to a Nascar type event in Australia do they turn right instead of left?..and just outta curiousity, I remember you have a challenger right?..did you have that converted to RHD or did you not have to do that?..and, if the challenger is LHD, how hard is it to drive the car, and then get in the truck?..I know it would be difficult for me..I would be driving on the wrong side of the road constantly..lol

Riff62 said:
Hey Carl..your steering wheel is on the wrong side...
When you go to a Nascar type event in Australia do they turn right instead of left?..and just outta curiousity, I remember you have a challenger right?..did you have that converted to RHD or did you not have to do that?..and, if the challenger is LHD, how hard is it to drive the car, and then get in the truck?..I know it would be difficult for me..I would be driving on the wrong side of the road constantly..lol
Hi, not to take this topic too far off but yes, a Challenger & Cuda. :) Australia? lol. New Zealand. ;) We don't have NASCAR events down here, only track events, corners left and right. Only circle track racing we have are stock cars on dirt ovals and again, like Megan Fox, they go both ways. :D The Challenger & 'Cuda are LHD. In short, any car 20 years or older than the time of import must be converted, ie: 1990-2010 cars have to be converted, if possible. Easy to drive both cars, just little wheel time, quite fun being ambidextrous lol :p

Cheers!

Lucys_Interior1.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back