any one have $87,000?

This Guys My Hero!!!!!

No, it's #67, Ironhead has #15

Some oil tycoon Arab will pick it up cause its the most expensive in the world. If the buyers doesn't get spooked.

Say the truck is worth $30000.00 stock. Which to me would be on the high end. Is there really $57000.00 worth of mods on that truck? I'm not sure. But still a very nice machine.

Well you have to remember he put this in the ad:

"This is a 14,000 mile powerhouse that has never done a pass on a track."

What he DOSN'T say is "I've Burned through 4 sets of rear tires on the street though!

Say the truck is worth $30000.00 stock. Which to me would be on the high end. Is there really $57000.00 worth of mods on that truck? I'm not sure. But still a very nice machine.

Well, one could say it's a 60k truck with 27k in mods:D

Who cares what KBB says

The value of anything is solely based on what someone else is willing to pay for it.

I partially agree, it's also based on what people are willing to sell things for. Some were willing to let their ride go for less than 20k because they had to unload it .... fast. Others, have no need to sale, but if you want this one, it's 87k

My ultimate dream truck right there!:drool:

Gotta sets some more deals to buy that one!:D

In south Florida it will sell.... Maybe a little less but it will sell. I agree with the other post keep em high they are not making anymore.:rock::rock::D

thewelshm

i think i could bare to part with red for that kind of monies, lol:rock::rock::rock::D

$70,000 - that's what I think the truck is worth, and that is what I think it will sell for!:D

Hummm maybe I should put mine on Ebay... 86,000 worlds seccond most expensive SRT-10... maybe that Arab has a brother that wants one..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back