Any Quad Cabs with manual passenger seat?

If anyone wants heated seats I have an in with the company that manufactures the Mopar heated seat kits. Gives you the look of factory installed heated seats for a fraction of the price.

Wait! Do you think your in could get a one or two seating elements? One of mine burnt out.

Wait! Do you think your in could get a one or two seating elements? One of mine burnt out.

Let me contact them and see if the elements are available seperately, which element is it that is burned out? They manufacture the add on kits and the elements may not be the same as the factory installed kits. I will see what I can come up with.

Let me contact them and see if the elements are available seperately, which element is it that is burned out? They manufacture the add on kits and the elements may not be the same as the factory installed kits. I will see what I can come up with.

It's the driver seat, the back heater shorted out but since I'll have the cover off anyways why not go ahead and replace the butt too. From what I gather it's just plug and play with the elements

I am going to get some pricing together and will let you know.

bout 425.00 installed... well, thats what it cost me and I'm sure that's changed over the years

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back