Any Quad Cabs with manual passenger seat?

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
After a brief discussion with ViperJeff today, I wonder if a non-power passenger seat was put in any of your Quad Cabs? Far as I've witnessed from dozens of Viper Trucks, all RC have non-power passenger seat and QC have power passenger seat. Obviously weighing us down even more!! :D

So what say you Quad Cab owners?

To be Power, or Not to be Power, that is the question :burnout:

Good question.....

I have manual passenger seat

Wow! Interesting. Do you have wiring under seat for power option? My passenger seat never moves so power or not doesn't matter.
Near to hear there were Quads with a non power passenger seat though. I wouldn't think there's many. :dontknow:

asygepa3.jpg
y4esa7u5.jpg

I have the manual passenger seat and the wife would be a whole lot happier if I could it swap it for a power seat..........

Ok I'm seeing a pattern already! Maybe its 06' QC that have manual pass seat? :dontknow:

That would make sense, they did downgrade the interior. j/k

That would make sense, they did downgrade the interior. j/k

manual passenger seat here...
downgrade...??? i like my center console very much , on the 2005 models are those centerseats that goes up and down...that was one off the things that made me buy a 2006 model , and the headlight are , imo , much better and agressive look...:rock:

It's apparent that all 06' RC and QC has manual passenger side seat so far. Very interesting.
Yeah I know there are 3-4 different radios, some have side airbags, some not. Some have a sunroof, others not. Some had tonneaus while others didn't. This seat thing is absolutely new to me. :dontknow:

Me have man pass seat..06 RC...Slide rear window, Nav, rear cover. No side curtain, no sunroof... purchased with 3700 miles......Now here's another question because I don't have my window sticker; what about the power adjustable pedals?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back