Any Ram TRX Owners here - TRX-Forum.com

You know I absolutely agree!! Not for sure why that is but they definitely win hands down - :cool:
It faded out with the woman’s lib movement decades ago . Then woman could only cook 1 thing .. That’s their cake and eat it too ! :D

It faded out with the woman’s lib movement decades ago . Then woman could only cook 1 thing .. That’s their cake and eat it too ! :D
Most likely! And men are way more patient

Cheryl is an awesome cook, so I got the one in a trillion
I’ll say you did , I’ve never been so lucky,,, I was always the one that cooked .. probably the reason I got divorced and never married again ..they just couldn’t understand a way to a man’s heart is good cooking

And these days they couldn't care less! They just Marry a woman. Is that still a legal word?

The world is squewed and we're supposed to think it's the traditionalists that are jacked up. It's a strange place anymore.

And these days they couldn't care less! They just Marry a woman. Is that still a legal word?
These days hahaha you have to make sure it is a woman hahaha or at least know what one is .

The world is squewed and we're supposed to think it's the traditionalists that are jacked up. It's a strange place anymore.
Not just strange it’s absolutely ucked up

I think it would be great if both spouses cooked and enjoyed it but the men (if that's still a word) do cook better than the women (if that's still a word) if not just put the correct word in there and go from there

It is ucked up! Nothing I thought I'd ever be seeing that's for sure

I think it would be great if both spouses cooked and enjoyed it but the men (if that's still a word) do cook better than the women (if that's still a word) if not just put the correct word in there and go from there
Give me the good ole days when grandma and mom were around ,,, now they knew how to cook .
Grandma told me scrambled eggs and cow brains cook in lard was delicious.. fat back was for breakfast and nobody worried about cholesterol.. she lived to be 101 .

I’ll say you did , I’ve never been so lucky,,, I was always the one that cooked .. probably the reason I got divorced and never married again ..they just couldn’t understand a way to a man’s heart is good cooking
Women do cook with this new generation, they just have a penis

LOL LOL - oh my!! I don't wanna know!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back