anybody else like this grille?

really is it that bad? I mean normally i'm not a sucker for this aftermarket crap but I see some potential with this if it were painted. then again i also saw potential with my gold rims but then...

but i've thought about gold rims since i got my truck......then i saw yours....so i had satin black all picked out to do.......now here you go with the black........so............now i'll look like i'm copying you.......but i've already got my mind made up.....so i'm still gonna do it......

the grill however....no fuckin way!

Lord God in heaven............ Say it ain't so......

Put down the grille....and slowly walk away.....

D

I do not care for the grille............painted, may give it some character. if you like it, go for it...........:rock: :D :rock:

ok guys looks like i found a used one on craigslist for 60 bucks. Imma gonna offer 40 and see what happens. /i dont know why but i see something with this grille

FerrariTruck said:
ok guys looks like i found a used one on craigslist for 60 bucks. Imma gonna offer 40 and see what happens. /i dont know why but i see something with this grille

It screams '58 Buick Roadmaster.....

D

FerrariTruck said:
....i dont know why but i see something with this grille

We see it too...

GARBAGE.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Django said:
It screams '58 Buick Roadmaster.....

D

yes:congrats: thats exactly what it reminds me of! I remember my uncle having one in the back of his house just for the dogs to sleep in. such a beautilful car

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back