ANYONE FROM NORTH CAROLINA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
labontecsi said:
welcome to the club, I'm near Pageland, SC. Pics of your truck would be in order:D :D

Greg, I'm in for the 23rd. How do I register?
Just show up early and sign up.

Stinker said:
Just want let our little fling we had together go will ya........:p

I'm only nervous around you if your standing on a chair.

Raleigh N.C. Welcome! This is the place to be when it comes to these trucks! A North Carolina GTG would be sweet!

welcome Marine,it is Big Worm . I live in Japan right now, have a house in DC & SC, from Dallas TEXAS, & Hendersonville NC,
Truck is in Hampton, Va with amoparman. so yea I am down for a GTG we should do like a NC SC VA TN GTG. and have a meeting point like in Charlotte. but welcome to the RBC, MARINE

A track day at Lowe's/ZMax would be SAWEEEEEEEEEET:rock: :rock: , we need to look into that for October/November if possible. I'll grab the horns on this one and get info from the track to see if this will be possible....Look for more info in the GTG section

labontecsi said:
A track day at Lowe's/ZMax would be SAWEEEEEEEEEET:rock: :rock: , we need to look into that for October/November if possible. I'll grab the horns on this one and get info from the track to see if this will be possible....Look for more info in the GTG section
Please be in NOV that is when I come home for good. yes it will tight if you can hook that up we will drag the boys out on the streets

labontecsi said:
Hey Todd, The billet transmission is being installed as we speak(type:dontknow: ) will be ready to break the zmax tracks cherry. Stinky said he MIGHT be there with the challenger:congrats: :burnout:

:burnout: Trans is in and da*n it is a beast!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the thread hoing:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back