ANYONE GOT BIKES?

Heres a little 600 I had. It had air ride, led lights, chrome everything. Cool little bike. Wasnt fast enough though, sold it for 4500.

Attachments

• SAM_0318.JPG
    SAM_0318.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
Thats a badass bike seethrough

Thanks. It is my first "Harley" style bike. Always had sport bikes. It is definately what I alsways thought of Harleys - turns fuel into noise without the horsepower byproduct. Matchs my lifestyle now and will keep me from being foolish on two wheels like I used to be. :eek:

Thanks. It is my first "Harley" style bike. Always had sport bikes. It is definately what I alsways thought of Harleys - turns fuel into noise without the horsepower byproduct. Matchs my lifestyle now and will keep me from being foolish on two wheels like I used to be. :eek:

hahaha, yea I rode my buddys Harley and I was like "why is this thing not going anywhere??" But the ride way so much better than a crotch rocket. Next bike will be a cruiser for sure.

i thought i'd "save" money by getting a bike... then i rode the piss out of it and it i was spending over $100/week... no better than my truck was...

IMG_2916.jpg

i sold it last year but am looking at an S4RS now...

So as usual im at the gym n a couple of my older friends came up to me and told me i cannot sell my viper truck and reasons why. N i had already agreed not to sell it. Anyway. They told me with the money i had from selling my other truck to get a bike. Id have another toy and could ride that around on most nice days. Save on gas and have a change of pace with having fun! They all have suzuki hayabusas so naturally they pointed me into that which i always have loved those bikes. Anyway. I have very little riding experience. I have driven dirt bikes n other speed bikes before. But nothing in major traffic or something with the power this thing has. Anyone have any input. Should i even think about this. Should i not? Im looking for help from experienced riders that can be honest. Truthful and have a voice of reason.

First time ever to own, ride a superbike, and got my riding license too:

727E2CD7-9779-4266-AA2E-45CDA186D2E5-1391-00000157873F5C98.jpg

2 Years Later:
055bbe5e-4c1d-4035-a2d6-363c00f717bf_zps357d6cac.jpg

My 2 cents:
1. If you're serious about getting one, buy all of the riding gears first. That's what I did before getting the bike.
2. If you're comfortable with speed on bikes and had a self-discipline to practice, you should go with 600cc.
Good luck!

I've got a few bikes (8) right now. Here are a few of them.

2011 Husaberg FS570 - my supermoto (just picked up last week)
IMG_0167_zps13e0828f.jpg

2011 Husqvarna TE630 - my dualsport.
102012a_zpsf089cbe8.png

2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 - my cruiser
3.jpg

2006 Triumph Tiger (black one) & 2001 Triumph Sprint ST. A pair of British Tourers
Scooter6_zps9ecea6c2.jpg

Scooter7_zpsd6d317af.jpg

2007 Ducati S2R 1000 - my nekkid bike (work in progress)
iPhone081312011.jpg

I've got a couple of Honda XR600's too. I have been thinking of selling a few and buying the new Ducati Multistrada Pike's Peak edition.

Last edited:
Nice selection! The Husaberg is a beast! I just picked up the Husky TR650. Makes for a better dual sport for what I will use it for.

Congrats on the TR650! What a bargain those bikes turned out to be. Same deal when I bought my TE630. When they marked them down $3,000, I just had to have one.

You're right, the Husaberg is an absolute beast. Makes the Ducati seem like a kitten in comparison.

I have been riding sport bikes for the past 10 years, motorcycles in general for almost 20 years. If you are leaning towards a sport bike, I would suggest the Ducati 848, you can get them used for around $8,000. If you want new and dont have the coin for a Duc, I suggest a 600 or 750. The 1000's are great but you are never going to use the power they have riding the street. My current stable:
ZX141_zps65c7d982.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

heres my wicked ride. ive modified it a little :chain:

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 87
I've had 7-8 busas good bikes fast as hell.
One of my street bikes made 350 to the wheel and the big bike made almost 500 to the wheel.
Then I wrecked lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Good lord man 500hp to the rear wheel with what 300lb curb weight...:drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back