anyone have stock oil cooler lines?

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to either borrow or be given a set of stock oil cooler lines for measurment purposses. They dont have to be in working order or anything. I just need the full lines. Im looking to price out all the parts locally and maybe build my own. But I dont want to drain mine down and pull mine off my truck until im ready to swap them out. I would be exteremly greatful if someone ciuld ship me an old bad set. Ill paypal you the shipping cost if you need me to. Jusy let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PM yellowfever#154. He has made his own lines and may have the info you need.:)

got mine, but replaced the hose part & don't remember if its the stock length or not

PM yellowfever#154. He has made his own lines and may have the info you need.:)

I have the set from him and they are routed differently than stock so the measurements would be off........

Im looking to either borrow or be given a set of stock oil cooler lines for measurment purposses. They dont have to be in working order or anything. I just need the full lines. Im looking to price out all the parts locally and maybe build my own. But I dont want to drain mine down and pull mine off my truck until im ready to swap them out. I would be exteremly greatful if someone ciuld ship me an old bad set. Ill paypal you the shipping cost if you need me to. Jusy let me know. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I made my own and work perfectly.

How is it that so many of our vehicles have had issues with these lines, yet they where never recalled?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

:rock:

Attachments

• 100_0258.jpg
    100_0258.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 173
  • 100_0262.jpg
    100_0262.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 312
  • 100_0267.jpg
    100_0267.jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_0261.jpg
    100_0261.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 81
A non-safety issue will never be recalled, especially on a 10 year old vehicle.

You beat me to it...

Another truth

What about the ones where the leaking oil got on manifolds and burnt to the ground?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

What about the ones where the leaking oil got on manifolds and burnt to the ground?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

How many did that? My guess is not enough for anyone that matters to push for a recall.

I pulled mine as well as the HP line from the steering pump (same OEM quick connect that does not hold up) and simply visited my local speed shop. 20 min later I had new lines in hand. This was long before JTSVP or anyone offered prepackaged lines.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back